Oil & Fuel L2502 smokes really bad at cold start

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #31  
Looks like others have had the issue. One guy had a new fuel pump installed and it cleared up.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start
If you get on and goose it, increase the rpm and run the rpm up and down some after the first 20 or 30 seconds does it still act that way or does it "clear it's throat?"

Tried that but it doesn’t clear. Reving it up warms the motor quicker so it does seem to stop smoking a bit quicker because the high revs warms the engine quicker.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #35  
Wow, a quick search shows this has been common on the 2502. It’s not a glitch, it’s a feature!

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #37  
Wow, a quick search shows this has been common on the 2502. It’s not a glitch, it’s a feature!

Just hit up Duck Duck Go, and wow, that's unfortunate. I'd really hope that, whatever it is, is resolved.

I mean the Standard L is a bread and butter item, and the larger frame 25 horsepower machines are a big market segment. I'd presume this is a problem, and it's one that ought not be ignored.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #39  
Hey it's Kubota, they don't have to sell good machines, they told you exactly who is going out of business, and it's not them 😂😂