Oil & Fuel L2502 smokes really bad at cold start

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start
Personally I wonder if it is the dealer or if there isn’t a bit of “buyers remorse” going on here

Well my tractor was delivered 2 litres short of Udt wasn’t even on the dipstick.

Then it smokes so bad I have to run away from it when it cold starts. Just like in the video. So I guess you have to decide if I have or should have buyers remorse. I never had buyers remorse for the other three tractors I had but I do this one.

Unless I can find a way to fix this it’s not except able or even safe to be breathing this smoke in. By garages stunk the next day.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #45  
Well my tractor was delivered 2 litres short of Udt wasn’t even on the dipstick.

Then it smokes so bad I have to run away from it when it cold starts. Just like in the video. So I guess you have to decide if I have or should have buyers remorse. I never had buyers remorse for the other three tractors I had but I do this one.

Unless I can find a way to fix this it’s not except able or even safe to be breathing this smoke in. By garages stunk the next day.
My problem with your low fluid problem is……

You operated it for two hours that way!
It is the responsibility of each operator to check fluid level BEFORE operation, and then you came on TBN and freaked out!

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #46  
The guy that dropped my tractor off went through the thing front to back with me, to include checking the oil; it was something I could have done myself, but he had a checklist and it was a good time. I really feel like something so simple could be widely adapted to prevent potential headaches.

My problem with your low fluid problem is……

You operated it for two hours that way!
It is the responsibility of each operator to check fluid level BEFORE operation, and then you came on TBN and freaked out!

Freaked out? Don’t think so. Why are you so hell bount about calling me down. I’m on here to talk about problems I’m having. My tractor landed here with nearly an hour on it. The delivery guy drove it to the house and we stayed there talking while it idled. I likely didn’t drive it 30 minutes but is it so wrong to assume the dealer did the pdi which I paid him for.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #48  
Your other thread will explain itself

Your other thread will explain itself

I had a lot of prior history with the dealer and it’s getting frustrating. Freaked out no. Think what you want but you seem to like to belittle people. I well believe the dealer owner is doing everything he can. He built a big big garage, hired three more machanics 2 more service guys but they don’t get up to speed overnight and his business went from 100 units a year to 300 units a year and he is having growing pains. He is doing a lot to try to make things right but it is frustrating.

Last edited:
   / L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #50  
People can read your words for themselves and come to their own conclusions