L3400 Price Check

/ L3400 Price Check #21  
Congratulations, it sounds like you got a really good deal.

/ L3400 Price Check #23  
Yep you did well, and you will really enjoy using it. I wish I could help with the trailering, but I don't know anything about it, so any advice I would give on that subject would be worthless.. Good Luck, and PM me if you have any questions about anything. I would be glad to try and help a fellow L3400 owner:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ L3400 Price Check #24  
Rent or borrow a trailer??? Congrats on the purchase, just saw the thread and the CL ad was deleted... had to skip ahead to see if you bought it :thumbsup:

/ L3400 Price Check
Thanks again all. I have located a 20' trailer to rent for the day.

I will post pics when I have it back on my land, and in March when we start building I will post up some pics of that as well.

Mike - KD0HOS

/ L3400 Price Check #26  
Congrats.

If you have to make two trips to do it SAFELY....do it.

Dont try to cram everything in one trip if it is going to be unsafe.

/ L3400 Price Check #27  
Mike I know you are more concerned with getting her home now, but some time in the future, this is a mod you may consider. I did this about a year and a half ago, and really like the extra traction, especially in the winter getting on and off with snow covered boots. Also solves the paint wearing off eventually problem. It is just do it yourself bed liner material..It has stood up well. Also wonder if you ever work any HF?

James K0UA

Attachments

• DSCF0327.JPG
    DSCF0327.JPG
    488.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF0328.JPG
    DSCF0328.JPG
    472.6 KB · Views: 139
   / L3400 Price Check
I love the home made bed liner for the floor. It is never to early to start modding it!

There is some paint that has been worn off from the tractors foot rest and I was already looking for Kubota Orange, but this idea is much better.

I got my HAM license a few years ago. I was into it for a while but then my buddy K0ESX moved away and we have talked a few times, but I have not done much with it, especially since it is all in storage, and I lost my mentor really.

We both got the license (and our AR-15's) right after our current fearless leader was elected and we thought TEOTWAWKI was here, but alas we are all still here. Honestly the 10 acre purchase is just more SHTF planning as well, but this is a tractor forum, not a Zombie forum and I am rambling now. LOL

I am ready for Saturday to get here and go pick her up!

/ L3400 Price Check #29  
I love the home made bed liner for the floor. It is never to early to start modding it!

There is some paint that has been worn off from the tractors foot rest and I was already looking for Kubota Orange, but this idea is much better.

I got my HAM license a few years ago. I was into it for a while but then my buddy K0ESX moved away and we have talked a few times, but I have not done much with it, especially since it is all in storage, and I lost my mentor really.

We both got the license (and our AR-15's) right after our current fearless leader was elected and we thought TEOTWAWKI was here, but alas we are all still here. Honestly the 10 acre purchase is just more SHTF planning as well, but this is a tractor forum, not a Zombie forum and I am rambling now. LOL

I am ready for Saturday to get here and go pick her up!

Cool, come down here and we can blast a few 30 rounders thu our AR's and go inside and work some DX. I am on a fair amount all of the HF bands, if you need any advice or anything just PM me (worth about as much as you will have to pay for it:laughing:.) And we have to wait until 2012 for the TEOTWAWKI. right?. Personally I am thinking around Nov. 7th is going to be the beginning of a new era.. At least I am hoping... and voting:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ L3400 Price Check
30 rounders and 36mm, I am game.

Attachments

• ARw36mm.jpg
    ARw36mm.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 123