L39 TLB

/ L39 TLB #31  
I have an L39 (460 hrs), M59 (270 hrs), 6415 Deere (1250 hrs). They all have their place but I'm still amazed at how much work the 39 & 59 will do for their size. For awhile, I thought of selling the L39 and replacing with a smaller, cheaper AG Kubota but I remembered what a pain it is to search for a clean, low-hour machine, bring all the maintenance up to date, sell the L39, and furthermore, there are so many things that a tractor smaller than a 39 won't be able to do. Even pushing snow, I wouldn't want the 6000 lb 39 to weight any less, and for sure, a FEL that won't lift at least 2k limits you to gardening type applications.

/ L39 TLB #32  
I have an L39 (460 hrs), M59 (270 hrs), 6415 Deere (1250 hrs). They all have their place but I'm still amazed at how much work the 39 & 59 will do for their size. For awhile, I thought of selling the L39 and replacing with a smaller, cheaper AG Kubota but I remembered what a pain it is to search for a clean, low-hour machine, bring all the maintenance up to date, sell the L39, and furthermore, there are so many things that a tractor smaller than a 39 won't be able to do. Even pushing snow, I wouldn't want the 6000 lb 39 to weight any less, and for sure, a FEL that won't lift at least 2k limits you to gardening type applications.

Yup....You should definitely keep your L39,..... and sell your M59 to me!

/ L39 TLB #33  
Buy one. You won't be sorry. Be sure and get the hydraulic thumb and aux's to the front for a grapple. It doubles their utility. I don't like the HST for ground-engaging implements but for everything else, amazing.

/ L39 TLB #34  
Buy one. You won't be sorry. Be sure and get the hydraulic thumb and aux's to the front for a grapple. It doubles their utility. I don't like the HST for ground-engaging implements but for everything else, amazing.

I was just kinda pulling your chain a bit about selling either of them.
I am very happy to already have a 250 hour 2006 L48 with 3rd function, diverter, hydraulic thumb, and 3 remotes.
But....who wouldn't rather have an M59?
An M59 ain't gonna happen to me though, as I am just a bit too old to change horses.

Last edited:
   / L39 TLB #35  
I was just kinda pulling your chain a bit about selling either of them.
I am very happy to already have a 250 hour 2006 L48 with 3rd function, diverter, hydraulic thumb, and 3 remotes.
But....who wouldn't rather have an M59?
An M59 ain't gonna happen to me though, as I am just a bit too old to change horses.

Your L48 will probably outlast my M59. Nice find!