L6060 finally gets here.

/ L6060 finally gets here. #91  
I got it thank you. Price seems great. I’m just under that OTD with same setup but with open ROPs, 3 float valves out back, forks, and a HR2572 box blade. $3650 for the forks and hydraulic box blade.

My tractor had been on the lot for a while. I actually went to buy a 4760 but the dealer didn’t have one. I was told my tractor had been on the lot since January and that there had been two price increases since and that he could sell at the old price. If he ordered a 4760 it was going to be $200 more or maybe save $200. I went with the 5460 and overall have been happy.

/ L6060 finally gets here. #92  
I got it thank you. Price seems great. I知 just under that OTD with same setup but with open ROPs, 3 float valves out back, forks, and a HR2572 box blade. $3650 for the forks and hydraulic box blade.

My tractor had been on the lot for a while. I actually went to buy a 4760 but the dealer didn稚 have one. I was told my tractor had been on the lot since January and that there had been two price increases since and that he could sell at the old price. If he ordered a 4760 it was going to be $200 more or maybe save $200. I went with the 5460 and overall have been happy.

/ L6060 finally gets here. #93  
Sorry about the double post. I don’t know what I did.

/ L6060 finally gets here.
KThompson, what part of SC you from? I'm in upstate close to Greenville.

I live about 20 miles west of Myrtle Beach. If you would like to know closer send me a pm.

We (my wife and I) looked at the JD 4066r cab. Had it been her decision we would have another JD. I really liked some features on the JD very much. There were three things I liked on the Kubota better: The price matched as close as I could was lower by maybe $5,000. I like the side windows on the cab of the Kubota. Only have doors on the side of the JD cab did not please me. I like the two speeds in each range of the Kubota. Since using it really like it for loader and grapple work.

If memory is correct for that was at least three months back the JD did have the system to move the tractor standing at rear of the tractor for connecting to an implement. I have no doubt JD had a better seat and maybe nicer cab. Know my wife greatly preferred the JD cab.

/ L6060 finally gets here. #96  
I live about 20 miles west of Myrtle Beach. If you would like to know closer send me a pm.

Just trying to solve the riddle-
Conway, Aynor, Loris?

Well it seems you know something about our county. Does "UCLA" mean anything to you? Upper Conway, Lower Aynor? I live on what I call First Avenue. I live about 1.4 miles on road east of Hwy 501 and 22 intersection.

RickyB, Longs is an interesting area. It is large, rural area. It is quickly developing as really much of our county is. Still a great area. Longs has very good major roads there with easy access to top area of our county (we are a very large east of the Mississippi) so many areas where the lower part of our county is affected by river and swamps for east west roads.

/ L6060 finally gets here. #100  
We didn’t tour around much, but it sure was easy to get to from our kids place in Craven County NC and an almost straight shot to Charlotte to get back home.
For me, I’m just not a fan of the Coastal Plain. I’ll stay west of the Fall Line. But that’s why God gave us all this variety.