LK3054XS Best for Me?

/ LK3054XS Best for Me? #71  
Yeah, I was thinking 15 series even though you had written it right there in plain English! LOL. I had even looked at them and knew that but I guess I was having another one of those moments! Guess it boils down to nothing more than which one feels right to you and how you feel about the dealership then doesn't it? good luck either way. John

/ LK3054XS Best for Me? #72  
The larger 10 series are made by TYM in south korea. I don't believe they are using Daedong engines anymore. They are using Kubota and Deere. They did use Daedong, but from a conversation i had with a rep he said they are using kubota now.

/ LK3054XS Best for Me? #73  
The 10 series I saw were Daedong. I suppose that means they were the older tractors. All of the dealer's larger tractors were Daedong, the others Mitsubishi. John

/ LK3054XS Best for Me?
Actually I believe the 10 series is made by TYM. If you put one of their brochures next to the Mahindra 10 series you will notice the only difference is the logo on the front. Not that that is a bad thing.

Richard aka Lablovers

/ LK3054XS Best for Me? #75  
Richard,

You are correct. The 10 series Mahindras are made by TYM and use Daedong engines. Most of the USA TYM's use the Kubota or Deere engines. I'm not sure who builds the Deere engine. It's interesting to think about all these international products, labeled with various brand names.

The 15 series Mahindra is built by Mitsubishi in Japan.