LK3054XS Best for Me?

/ LK3054XS Best for Me? #51  
I should have a clarification from Kioti sometime tomorrow and will post the response. The picture here on TBN is of the prototype. A kioti representative sent me this response and photo to my first inquiry about this, but I have asked for more clarification based on DKVince's subsequent question about adding on BH later. </font><font color="blue" class="small">( According to our engineer,old BH can be used with 3054XS but also new BH will be available in two weeks. Please refer the picture I have attached, which is on our website.
The picture you sent me was a picture of proto type.
If you have more question, please let me know.
I will try to get the answer the best I can.)</font>

Attachments

• 382118-LK3054xs_chair.jpg
    382118-LK3054xs_chair.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 157
   / LK3054XS Best for Me? #52  
Well, Vince posted the same pics as I was preparing mine! Guess there's nothing like duplication to make sure we get it! LOL, John

/ LK3054XS Best for Me? #53  
Well at least now we know how they work /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ LK3054XS Best for Me?
KiotiJohn et al,
The pictures of the flip seats was the premise I was going on. This is not a deal breaker but, would love to see the single seat option. If they could do it on the proto, why not on the production unit. I will know better Saturday. I called and asked the dealer and he said he had the 3054 with the TLB package. Did not ask if it was a single or dual seat. John, looking forward to your response from Kioti.
Regards,
Richard aka Lablovers

/ LK3054XS Best for Me? #56  
Okay guys, here is what I was told by KIOTI. The TLB 3054 is not available yet. The machine will have a fixed loader on it! the backhoe is not the same as the 3054xs and will not work on it. The backhoe can be detached by one lever. The loader model # is kl1231 and the backhoe is a kb2376. I will be going to Kioti on March 7th. So ask all the questions now and I will get the answeres from KIOTI!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ LK3054XS Best for Me? #57  
Good work Rickie, Thanks.
This is one of the best places I know to get up to date, accurate information !!

/ LK3054XS Best for Me? #58  
That looks like a pretty clean setup, maybe better that the Kubota single seat on the L35, there are a lot of complaints on the seat of that rig.
Ken

/ LK3054XS Best for Me?
Wallace,
Thanks for the good work. You are a regular Magnum P.I. Two different dealers said that they had the 3054 TLB. Maybe the just thought units with loader and backhoe. Still looking on Saturday at what they have. Can you find out when the new TLB will be available. I priced the Kubota B21 and it was around $25,500. It is more of a contractors unit and the 3054 more for the average Joe. For me the 3054 does the trick. As long as steel prices don't jack up the price to much. Anyway, any info on availability would be appreciated.
Richard aka Lablovers

/ LK3054XS Best for Me? #60  
Here is the response I received from Kioti regarding the LK3054XS. There is a little confusion as to exactly what will be what, but this makes it a little clearer:
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( There will be two models, one is the LK3054xs, you will have the option of installing a KL1230 loader to it and a KB2375 backhoe. the KL 1230 loader is "quick attach" design and the backhoe will be mounted as the others are using a sub-frame.

The LK3054TLB model is different in a few ways, the tractor used will NOT CHANGE, it will be the LK3054xs model, but will be sold and equipped with an industrial front loader and backhoe. It will be as one unit, with the attachments being much heavier duty than would be found on the regular model. The Lk3054TLB just means "Tractor Loader Backhoe". These implements will not be "quick attach" and are not as easily taken off the tractor, because it is heavier built and designed to come as a TLB unit.

For now the seat for the TLB model will be designed to be used for the tractor and backhoe, however that is subject to change. The tractor we have is a prototype model and there will be changes made before the first are available for sale. As far as the model names of the implements go, those are subject to change as well.

Best Regards
Allen Clemmons
Service Engineer
Kioti Tractor
877-465-4685 ext.223)</font>