Looking for tractor recommendations

/ Looking for tractor recommendations #11  
How important is the 3 point hitch lift capacity? I would think it is fairly important. There seems to be a slightly big difference between some manufacturers and their comparable tractors.

It really depends on what you will be using it for, for some it is important and others not so much. I will never come close to using all of the capacity on any of my three points.

Of course that all depends on whether or not you know what you will need in the future.

Some good advice by another TBN member was to select your implements, then decide what tractor you need to power them. "A tractor without implements is just a slow ride to the mail box."

/ Looking for tractor recommendations #12  
   / Looking for tractor recommendations #13  
the Nh tractor is for the most part gonna be a lot heavier tractor in and have heavier lift capacity than the deere and kubota. it depends on what modle of NH you are looking at. most of the tractors from 30 hp up to 100 hp have metal fenders and hoods. Kubota and deere have plastic fenders on most of their stuff. and it isnt flimsy plastic it is durable stuff if it isnt a model with metal. the CVT on Nh isnt belt driven it is chain driven by a system that us outstanding i can get you inof on the setup if you like. NH has the best financing out there right now. let ne know if i can help

Maybe you should just stick to talking about NH. My Kubota doesn't have plastic fenders or hood. Maybe some JD owners will jump in and say whether or not they have plastic, can't speak for them.

/ Looking for tractor recommendations #14  
My Kubota doesn't have plastic fenders or hood.

No plastic fenders or hood on my 2010 Kubota L3400 either, the instrument panel is plastic, but it looks pretty tough to me.:laughing:

James K0UA

/ Looking for tractor recommendations #15  
John Deere 4720 cab is 66hp and works really nice for larger projects.

/ Looking for tractor recommendations #16  
   / Looking for tractor recommendations #17  
on compacts up to 115hp it is either 0% for 60 or .9% or 0% for 72 months

That's cool. Its the same for MF. 0% for 72 months

/ Looking for tractor recommendations #18  
If I had to finance a tractor for 72 months to be able to afford it an alarm would go off in my head.:(

/ Looking for tractor recommendations #19  
If I had to finance a tractor for 72 months to be able to afford it an alarm would go off in my head.:(

I don't think its a have to finance issue but at 0% why not. I could have paid cash for mine but what the heck its just less out of my pocket right now and it doesn't cost me anything.