Looking for tractor recommendations

/ Looking for tractor recommendations #31  
I think the Kubota finance option has changed since I got mine a year and a half ago, in Canada it was 25% down, then 0% for 36 months. Still a good deal in my opinion.

TripleR had some good advice, look at what implements you need and build the tractor around them. Being able to move round bales means a bigger tractor than you need for the rest of your chores unless you want to use a 3ph bale spear.

Try to size the tractor based on your long term needs as much as possible, what you need today may be overkill 5 years down the road. If you need something big up front, either look closely at the resale value and be prepared to trade/sell down the road, or borrow/rent/hire the heavy work out for now.

Sean

It seems each new "0%" finance option is a little different. When we bought our M8540 this summer, we went with the intention of going with the financing and keeping the money in the bank. When we were told by our salesman of the cash incentive, we discussed our financial/tax/LLC/depreciation and decided to go with paying cash.

We paid cash for a used tractor earlier in the year due to the low return on investments and finance cost.

I will look at all options when we buy our next one; things change.

/ Looking for tractor recommendations #32  
Go to the New Holland forum and read my comments on the current value of the New Holland Boomer 8N. It is a 50hp with CVT, and you can find some great buys right now.

/ Looking for tractor recommendations #33  
i would go with the john deere 4120 its 43 horse. it has the eHydro tranny which i think is better than the rest because it downshifts when it needs more power that way it doesnt stall. i have a john deere 3320 which is all the power i need to do basically the same needs as you but the wheel base is really narrow and the overall tractor is light. it makes loader operations a pain with always having to worry anout stability. the john deere 4000-twenty series is an overall bigger tractor