Looks like Deere ruined the 5E series

/ Looks like Deere ruined the 5E series #31  
I have a Deere backhoe/loader but chose to go with Kubota for a <50hp tractor as I was informed the smaller deere tractors were actually Yanmar tractors. I have since gotten a 70 hp Kubota and it doesn't seem to be the same quality as their smaller machines, mostly minor issues. JD has sent me what sounds like a great deal to get me off the orange so I'm gonna talk to them at least. All mfgs are having to do the Tier IV EPA thing so that will be an issue for me, The Kubota was the last Tier III the dealer had so JD will have to do something special to get me on the Tier IV.

/ Looks like Deere ruined the 5E series #32  
I was informed the smaller deere tractors were actually Yanmar tractors.

The only tractors still made by Yanmar for Deere are the 2 series (3 models). However, all of the current production JD CUTs have Yanmar engines.

/ Looks like Deere ruined the 5E series #33  
Deere still has some non tier 4 E series utility tractors ... But they're selling the last ones now ... 2014 models

/ Looks like Deere ruined the 5E series #34  
There is nothing wrong with Yanmar or their engines they been building the compact’s for JD for years under JD specs. Look close enough and a person will be surprise where the JD parts are made and where the tractors are assembled at. As for the Tier IV engines we as a society have been neglecting are environment for decades. I myself appalled the government on mandating the pollution that comes from combustible engines meet certain requirements.

/ Looks like Deere ruined the 5E series #35  
I myself appalled the government on mandating the pollution that comes from combustible engines meet certain requirements.

I agree, I'm also appalled by the government.:hissyfit: