Loss of Civility on the Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Loss of Civility on the Forums #71  
Not in response to you DiskDoctr,

My position on any of these threads and on most things related to these lines of thinking is:

I am better than that...
We are bigger than that...
I can take it...
We can take it...

You might say I turn the other cheek a lot, well maybe I do..
because, I am better that that, and we are bigger than that.

Bottom line, I let it go. I saw that thread, so what.

Or as someone once said..... effective communications 101

So what..
Big Deal...
Who cares?....

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Loss of Civility on the Forums #72  
Mine was only a joke. "Someones" have been frequently belittling "Made Out USA" products (without being aware of that most of implements in USA are already Made "Out" USA"). I joked by saying only "Made in USA";) when I saw a thread saying not good things about a USA products. But I knew the nails would be coming to my head when I was joking that simple reality (biased toward the things belong to country), and this was why I put my helmet on my head. Later, I injected more fuel into the flame as I saw the fire;) Sorry for that. Anyway, don't worry. Americans aren't alone in such meaningless patriotism. It's same everywhere, in all countries. And also, there are nomads everywhere in the world thinking different than them patriots not aware of the reality of the life/world. But we nomads are a few everywhere in the world. If we were a lot, the world would be more nomadic today travelling from place to place to enjoy the efficient conversations. Hope my these words don't heat the wood again to create a new spark/fire /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Loss of Civility on the Forums #73  
Well said, Nomad. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now how about we close this thread, too? If we need to take it up again at a later time, we can always refer back to this thread. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.