LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #111  
Wow $50 for an oil filter. It must be something with the new tier 4 engine my old Mitsubishi tier 3 oil filter is like $6 or $7 bucks, man I love my Mitsubishi even more than I did before! :laughing:

Another reason I'm glad I got a Tier 3.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #112  
Another reason I'm glad I got a Tier 3.

I wonder what the real reason was for LS to leave Mitsubishi it had to be $? I just never believed the "we didn't want to wait for Mitsubishi to develop a tier 4". I was playing on the net the other day and found what I think is the 47 tier 4 Mitsubishi replacement I didn't look for the other sizes but I am sure they are there. I still think the change was to appease the NH crowd .

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #113  
That would be some killer stuff for us XR owners, the rest of the guys already have all this.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #114  
Sundowner... this must be a link to an older site.. it shows links for R4010 and 4020 but not 3039.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #115  
   / LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #116  
Thanks. Got it now.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #117  
I lived in Korea for a while and there is a local company that is partners with Mitubishi and makes their motors with their stamp on them. Maybe thats what we will see. I think it was a branch of Hyundai.
Does anyone have the crosses for an R3039?

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #118  
I just got all my filters today from my dealer $169 shipped to my door. Oil, fuel, hydro, and two air filters.
Cheaper than what the NAPA dealer was quoting.

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #119  
Sorry, double post

/ LS Tractor Oil, Gas, & Air Filter Information #120  
I just got all my filters today from my dealer $169 shipped to my door. Oil, fuel, hydro, and two air filters. Cheaper than what the NAPA dealer was quoting.
I find my dealer filters are less money too. On eBay they want $225 all the filters.