M59 HST no go?

/ M59 HST no go?
You have done a number of upgrades that only closeup pictures do justice.
Yes, I too plan to address that control, not sure how?

/ M59 HST no go? #62  
I also made a hand control for the thumb. Much better. Some day I'll make it look nice, too.

Part of the reason that the M59 is so much fun to modify is that it was designed by someone who really understood the artistry of mechanical design. You can see the M59 designer's attention to craftsmanship in the optional dual use Hood Protector.

His hood protector is such a basic thing that it could be overlooked - but Kubota's M59 designer not only made something to protect the front, but made it strong enough, attractive, and multifunctional. The whole tractor is like that.

Hood Protector.JPGHood Protector tool tray.JPG

Last edited:
   / M59 HST no go? #63  
Agree. The tractor and mods have made a great platform for maintaining our hillside farm. Just yesterday taking down a section of woven wire fence, pulling posts from where a huge oak had fell across the fence years ago. Having chains, chainsaw, bolt cutters, axe and other tools safely carried such a pleasure. At my age certainly need a work force multiplier.

/ M59 HST no go? #64  
Update on HST no go. Service tech found open connection stopping tranny! More issues to solve. Weak loader and BH and slow as well. Outcome of purchase on the input and word of a dealer:(. Into it to far not to try to get it running right.
I will inform of any new information!
Hoping for best 🤞🤞🤞🤞

/ M59 HST no go? #65  
Update:
Main relief valve was set 1100psi low?
Swing circuit relief valve has to be replaced as it is not working?
Checking for missing seal as the remains of one was found in the sump??????? No idea of where from yet? Looks like a wide and narrow profile with a small bulb on one edge.
More info after parts are replaced.