M7060 Tire Choices

/ M7060 Tire Choices #31  
Pics or it didn't happen..... ;)

/ M7060 Tire Choices
Tractor.png

/ M7060 Tire Choices #33  
Yes!!!! That looks great!!!! Tell me again what sizes they are??? Thanks for the pic!!!

/ M7060 Tire Choices #34  
Unless you need it that narrow for attachments, I'd suggest setting them out a notch or two. It will handle much better and ride better. Less flop from side to side.

That tractor doesn't even look like a 70 with those tires!!!

/ M7060 Tire Choices
Yes!!!! That looks great!!!! Tell me again what sizes they are??? Thanks for the pic!!!

FRONT - 320/85R20 R1W ALCE FRMPRO
REAR - 420/85R30 R1W ALCE FRMPRO

/ M7060 Tire Choices
Unless you need it that narrow for attachments, I'd suggest setting them out a notch or two. It will handle much better and ride better. Less flop from side to side.

That tractor doesn't even look like a 70 with those tires!!!

Yeah wanted the narrowest setting due to my spacing of the Rows. Rear span is still 74"

/ M7060 Tire Choices #37  
FRONT - 320/85R20 R1W ALCE FRMPRO
REAR - 420/85R30 R1W ALCE FRMPRO

That's the size I'm running on the front of my 9540, except in 24".

/ M7060 Tire Choices #38  
CedarStump or all actual owners. I’m getting ready to place an order for my new M7060 as soon as i make a tire decision. I was sold on Radials and still kind of am. Wanted to get your opinions on which tire choice would be best for thorns and puncture protection? We have cleared close to 100 honey and black locust trees and they did a real number to my skid steer tires.

Would the radials hold up well? Better than R-4s? Also they are now offering the radial R-14s as well. I’m looking for something that won’t destroy the ground as bad as bias. Just sold a 35hp tractor with R-1 cookie cutters and my skid steer... Replacing both with this M-7060 but the thorns going through this brand new.. Expensive radials makes me cringe. Any thoughts?

/ M7060 Tire Choices
I love my radial tires and the wide stance that doesn't compact the fresh plowed ground I am working. I have not been around many thorns but with the deep tread they would have to be long to penetrate the tire.

/ M7060 Tire Choices #40  
I have the radials also but have no experience with thorns, sorry. But for hay production and light tillage they are working just fine.