M7060 Tire Choices

/ M7060 Tire Choices
Thanks for all the replies. I think i will go with the radial goodyear 34" for the rears, just a little concerned about the added height.

/ M7060 Tire Choices #12  
I'm not sure their will be any difference as the 34 are 75 profile while the 30 are 85 profile. My new m7060 hsc12 cab the rears are very close the fenders, can't fit my fist between them. You should look up each tire on the manufacturer page to get complete story and read reviews

/ M7060 Tire Choices #13  
There won't be any height difference. Have to keep the same ratio front/rear for the 4WD to work properly.

If you have a choice, and you can afford the cost, get cast centers. You'll need the weight. Might consider having the rears filled in the purchase too. Kubota tractors have a light weight/HP ratio.

/ M7060 Tire Choices #14  
Might not be true, because the front tires change also, choice between Goodyear and Yokohama tires. No difference in upgrade price

/ M7060 Tire Choices #15  
Be anxious to see what he gets.

I always go radial if given a choice.

/ M7060 Tire Choices #17  
both are radials

In post #1 he quoted radials and bias ply. I thought that was the subject of this whole discussion. Sorry if I missed something. :)

/ M7060 Tire Choices #18  
Man I went with the standard R4’s. I probably should have went with a radial or some type of AG tire. I dunno.

/ M7060 Tire Choices #19  
Totally depends on use and soil type. I had an L4400 on R4s and got along okay. No way I would want R4s on my M9540.

/ M7060 Tire Choices
I think I will go with the Radial Ag tires, going tomorrow to see dealer again