Mahindra Attachment prices

/ Mahindra Attachment prices
Thank you dougster- I'm in the same postion as you- I want a decent tool but not top of the line- and to be honest they are going to be sitting 90% of the time. Thanks for the TSC in Merrimac info I didn't know there was one around, I will have to take a drive.
Joel

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #22  
jsaunders said:
Thank you dougster- I'm in the same postion as you- I want a decent tool but not top of the line- and to be honest they are going to be sitting 90% of the time. Thanks for the TSC in Merrimac info I didn't know there was one around, I will have to take a drive.
Joel
Joel - The Merrimack, NH store just opened and is extremely low on 3-point implements right now. Something about it being near the end of season and too many new stores opening at the same time. But if you go, please check on my driveshaft-less 72" tiller and make sure the birds are staying off of it. :rolleyes:

Dougster

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #23  
AchingBack said:
I can't speak about all Mahindra implements. My dealer was comparing them to the brands he currently stocked, and said they weren't as good. It is my understanding these aren't being made by Mahindra, just for them, and the prices aren't competitive.
Yesterday I had to visit my dealer for some gray spray paint. I was unpleasantly surprised to learn it was ten bucks and change per can.

Now as to the Mahindra implements. He reiterated he will not be carrying the Mahindra badged, Kodiak implements. Two reasons are: He gets a better price break from his other manufacturers, and the implements he carries are a higher grade.

It might be nice to have everything red with a big Mahindra logo on it. For now, I am totally happy with by Bush Hog implements.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #24  
AchingBack said:
Yesterday I had to visit my dealer for some gray spray paint. I was unpleasantly surprised to learn it was ten bucks and change per can.
i wonder how that mahindra spray paint compares to other spray paints?:D

sorry, couldn't stop myself, it's my sarcastic tourettes kicking in.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #25  
Your dealer might already be carrying the same implements but they just don't have the "Mahindra" name on them.

I dont' know about all of the Mahindra implements but of the ones I've seen they aren't cheaply made. Sure they aren't up there with Bush Hog and Woods as far as how heavily built they are but they are perfectly fine for someone who is doing light bushhogging and such.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #26  
Cacinok said:

Well, I haven't used it yet. It does however have and adjustable spray nozzle. Woohoo! I'm told I first need to use some diet pepsi to remove the rust. I'm not a pop drinker, but I may try just to see if this works as well as I'm told.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #27  
Cacinok said:

I am sure it is every bit as good as the other brands, however it just doesn't have the resale value of JD Green or Kubota Orange!! LOL:D

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #28  
I had a Modern 6 ft rotary cutter in my tractor package. While waiting on the loader, my dealer got in Mohawk mowers. This was just before it was announced Mahindra would have an impliment line. My dealer had Mohawk paint them red, so they would match the Mahindras. The salesman and I put a Modern and a Mohawk side by side and the Mohawk won out. Guess I am lucky having a dealer that goes after what the customer wants.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #29  
bkheur said:
I am sure it is every bit as good as the other brands, however it just doesn't have the resale value of JD Green or Kubota Orange!! LOL:D
Now that is genuinely funny!!! :D I would only add (with apologies in advance to Robert) that I think it will take some time to determine whether or not the Mahindra paint is worthy of the name. ;)

Dougster

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #30  
Dougster said:
Now that is genuinely funny!!! :D I would only add (with apologies in advance to Robert) that I think it will take some time to determine whether or not the Mahindra paint is worthy of the name. ;)

Dougster

Obviously the dealer network and support must be falling into place, if the paint was available and you did not have to wait to get it. :)