Mahindra Attachment prices

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #31  
civesnedfield said:
Obviously the dealer network and support must be falling into place, if the paint was available and you did not have to wait to get it. :)
... as certain people on TBN (who in the interest of peace shall remain nameless) would love the world to believe. :rolleyes:

Dougster

/ Mahindra Attachment prices
Dougster said:
Joel - The Merrimack, NH store just opened and is extremely low on 3-point implements right now. Something about it being near the end of season and too many new stores opening at the same time. But if you go, please check on my driveshaft-less 72" tiller and make sure the birds are staying off of it. :rolleyes:

Dougster

Sorry to say the 72 tiller had a sold sign on it- only the 5' tiller is left.
I need to get some figures from them for a landscape rake- I wonder how long it takes to get a special order in?

Joel

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #33  
jsaunders said:
Sorry to say the 72 tiller had a sold sign on it- only the 5' tiller is left.
Joel
I hope there was still a sold sign on the 72-incher... that's mine! :D

I was supposed to pick it up yesterday, but something is suddenly seriously amiss with the pickup truck. :eek: Hopefully, I'll have it diagnosed and fixed by Tuesday! :eek:

Dougster

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #34  
I hope there was still a sold sign on the 72-incher... that's mine! :D I was supposed to pick it up yesterday, but something is suddenly seriously amiss with the pickup truck. :eek: Hopefully, I'll have it diagnosed and fixed by Tuesday! :eek:
Well, the truck is still all messed-up, but I made the trip today (Thursday) anyway. That old 6' KK tiller is finally out of TSC's back yard and sitting on my equipment trailer in my driveway. :) I doubt anyone's gonna steal it tonight. Frankly, if they can lift it, they can have it! ;)

I see Scott (Ductape) and Torin (shvl73) had obviously come by and signed the "sold" tag to say hello! Not sure what the TSC folks thought of that! :D But the best news of all: The PTO drive that came in was a yellow Eurocarden as I had wanted all along and had bet would come in as a replacement for the newer black Bondioli-Pavesi. I was actually right for once! The wait paid off after all!!! :D

Also picked up a bunch of other supplies including a sandblasting hood... but I was very disappointed that the sale on the horse stall mats had ended while I was still blocked in at home. :mad: Dang!!! :rolleyes:

Dougster

/ Mahindra Attachment prices
Dougster where are you in MASS? I'm in New Ipswich right on the Ashby/ Fitchburg line.

Joel

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #36  
jsaunders said:
Dougster where are you in MASS? I'm in New Ipswich right on the Ashby/ Fitchburg line.
Joel
Hi Joel - It's clear that you are on the correct side of the MA/NH line and I am on the wrong side! :eek: I hope to rectify that situation rather soon... within 2 years tops. :D

My exact location is top secret so the bill collectors can't find me... but suffice to say that I am well south of you... right near the Rhode Island line.

Dougster

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #37  
Dougster said:
I see Scott (Ductape) and Torin (shvl73) had obviously come by and signed the "sold" tag to say hello! Not sure what the TSC folks thought of that! :D
Dougster
I had too, after seeing Ductape was there! Glad you got it home. Those tillers impress me, they sure put alot of steel into them. They seem a whole lot heavier than my 60" Sicma/First Choice tiller. Mine will bounce over some rocks that I'm sure yours will just rip out of the ground.

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #38  
shvl73 said:
I had too, after seeing Ductape was there! Glad you got it home. Those tillers impress me, they sure put alot of steel into them. They seem a whole lot heavier than my 60" Sicma/First Choice tiller. Mine will bounce over some rocks that I'm sure yours will just rip out of the ground.
They had quite a time loading it onto the equipment trailer. I'm awfully glad I didn't give up on using the (previously trapped) equipment trailer and revert to the dump or truck bed. They are all very nice guys... but they sort of admitted to a lack of experience in regard to loading heavy equipment damage-free. :)

Yes, this thing is a big, heavy, ugly beast... but I am already warming up to it. Odd thing is that I really don't expect to use it very much. That's why I'm glad I didn't have to pay a fortune for it. I've done quite well for folks with just the much simpler and easier box blade (using rippers) and rake. But a compact utility tractor service MUST at least own a tiller to give folks that "deluxe" option. :)

With appropriate apologies to Tom Cruise... "It completes me"!!! :cool:

Dougster

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #39  
One thing that I have not seen mentioned here is the most important for MAHINDRA. When people go to a Mahindra dealer and have problems ordering an implement or expensive spray paint they tend to get scared and run to a better known name. MAHINDRA needs to GO BIG OR GO HOME. I don't want to go to a tractor dealer with two tractors and 1 oil filter on the shelf. Nor would I shop at a store with 2 gallons of milk. It is psycological buts I am sure it makes some people feel MAHINDRA is to rinky dinky to be around next year. If I hadn't received a crazy divorce deal on my 2615 I would never have invested in a company with such a small network. I am now the Happy owner with the only complaint that my dealer is an hour away. Luckily he is pretty good. Most customers don't get that far

/ Mahindra Attachment prices #40  
specialkkl said:
One thing that I have not seen mentioned here is the most important for MAHINDRA. When people go to a Mahindra dealer and have problems ordering an implement or expensive spray paint they tend to get scared and run to a better known name. MAHINDRA needs to GO BIG OR GO HOME. I don't want to go to a tractor dealer with two tractors and 1 oil filter on the shelf. Nor would I shop at a store with 2 gallons of milk. It is psycological buts I am sure it makes some people feel MAHINDRA is to rinky dinky to be around next year. If I hadn't received a crazy divorce deal on my 2615 I would never have invested in a company with such a small network. I am now the Happy owner with the only complaint that my dealer is an hour away. Luckily he is pretty good. Most customers don't get that far
You need to move to Southern Oregon. I just bought 2 cans of spray paint right from the shelf. The gray, a Krylon product with the can filled by Mahindra, $10.45. The silver by TSIC, $5.25

The network is much larger than you think, and Mahindra is going home, I have one, you have one, and so do thousands of others have beautiful red tractors at home, farm and ranch.

What is wrong, if anything, with your dealer?