Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien.......

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien.......
Attachment is all welded up and rattle caned for now.
null_zps124b767f.jpg

This side was tricky cause there was a 1/4 inch gap between the ears and the attachment. Had to go over it a few times to add metal.
null_zpsefcdb5a8.jpg

null_zpsd38e63c8.jpg

null_zps7fdc07b3.jpg

null_zpsba72cc2b.jpg

null_zps3d5d8c3d.jpg

Down the road when I get my new place setup ill come back and make a new set of ears and do a better job on it.

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #32  
Nice work doing that converting job.

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #33  
Nice job.

Got the bucket out to the tractor today. Works great! Stil in the works of replacing the 1 bad buching for the right side bucket pin.
null_zpsa2fa9a08.jpg

null_zps473a4933.jpg

null_zps1e5b7565.jpg

Also to a used gresen lever to put in place of the missing lever.... Not sure of that 3rd valve works or not.
null_zps7901c0dd.jpg

Also gonna start looking around for some new front tires.... Mine are severely dry rotted and one side is slowly loosing air.

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #35  
I like it. Nice job and good pictures. Thank you for sharing.

v/r

Mike

Did some work on the hydraulic lines for the loader and made some adjustments to the spool levers today. The levers don't flop around to much now. Put some washers in to fill in the slop.
Had a new shorter line made to replace a steel homemade line that went down way to low causing issues with a pedal clearance.
I didn't get a full before shot of the line and pedal interference, but this pic you can get a idea of it.
null_zpsf8241366.jpg

Next pic you can see how the hose interferes with the pedal clearance.
null_zps7901c0dd.jpg

New line in place.
null_zpsd6cb5867.jpg

null_zps9fab121d.jpg

Have to reroute the feed line to the spool next. It's also now in the way of that pedal stil and its routed under the tractor in a wired way where it seams like it has a good chance to get damaged and I know its been rubbing on the tires a little when they are fully turned.
null_zps140ca641.jpg

I'll be replacing the rest of those hydraulic lines as well as I save up money for them.

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #37  
lookin good!

Didnt have much time to play with it today. But I did get the pressure hose going from the pump to the spool rerouted. It's actually too long. But since its one of the best old hoses on it with no wearing of any sort I won't be changing it anytime soon. Plenty of foot room now with nothing able to get tangled with your foot. I temporary used plastic tie straps to hold the supply line from flopping around til I figure something out to keep it secured.
Also noticed the power steering lines have some major wear, think they will be next.

null_zps4cee7b9d.jpg

null_zps02c90682.jpg

null_zps1670aa32.jpg

null_zpsc674bce4.jpg

null_zpsde8aa242.jpg

null_zpsf7184050.jpg

And yes I'm a pic *****!
I like havin lots of pics as I do things incase I mess something up or forget how something needs to get put back together.

One thing I'm not sure about.... Is I like to change the current hydraulic fluid in the loader lines...... Draining the reserve I can figure out but what about the pistons and lines? And how do I bleed them?

/ Massey Ferguson 35 Frankenstien....... #40  
Crack a fitting at the loader bucket and set a pail under it is one way. The only real way is to change the UTF and put the return lines into a bucket where they return the UTF to the reservoir and open valves until it runs with clean (UTF) but only one out of a million will go to that trouble.

On our BH a drain out and filter change will remove about 33% of the total 22 gallons with the rest in the hoe and FEL cylinders I guess.