Massey Ferguson GC 2300 bent steering box brackets :(

/ Massey Ferguson GC 2300 bent steering box brackets :( #51  
it may be old, but I just got done tackling it. I’m not the original poster by the way.

I’m working a lot of sand, so I’m not only bent my brackets out, I’ve ruined the seals in my ram. but after sourcing several parts, doing some research, I’ve repaired it and also upgrade it. I ordered bigger boots to cover the entire ram and new inner and outer tie rod ends. Turns out Yamaha tie rods are the same but they’re longer so they require modification are used to cut off wheel and cut them down to size to get my alignment. I sandwich the boots into the flange is to work as kind of a bushing for the steering rack as well and they’ll ensure that no dirt gets in pretty happy with it so far took it for a ride around the yard, and the steering feels tighter than I’ve ever felt it . I’m gonna this is gonna solve my problems also on the backside of the steering cylinder, there’s a little flange that is perfect to accept a longer bolt with a nut on the backside to hold it in place.
This looks very good to me and I'm going to try to make the time to do this. I can't for the life of me remember what I did for a previous repair. All I can remember is that my tractor went for a warranty repair to the steering system when nearly new and they were not very careful running the hydraulic lines. I needed to replace one line after it rubbed on something and developed a leak. They are now covered with a piece of radiator hose and some zip ties. I did notice that there is again some slack in the brackets and I need to address this again.