Max the snow beast is finished

/ Max the snow beast is finished
Quote Smiley
It's fully automated. I park it at the bottom and when I get back in April, The driveway is completely cleared.
Quote; LarryD
I'm just amazed that he can operate this thing from Florida.
Larry,

I hope your not using a 3G connection, a dropped call could get ugly.
I guess if they can take out a vehicle in the Middle East from a console in the States, why not snow plow from your Lay-Z Boy.:D

I only need a 1G__ connection and he takes pretty good care of me. He not only clears the driveway but also turns on the heat before I get there.

Hopefully I won't have to use it at all, but I'm not getting any younger and figured I'd have it ready in case we decide to stop going south. The only time I ever used the blower when it was on the back was to try it, in about afoot of snow, to be sure it worked.
Smiley

/ Max the snow beast is finished #23  
Heck, I bet half your neighbors would do your driveway for free just to get a chance to run the thing. That is one awesome beast!

/ Max the snow beast is finished
Heck, I bet half your neighbors would do your driveway for free just to get a chance to run the thing. That is one awesome beast!

I haven't had any volunteers for snow removal yet, but plenty for bushogging just to get a crack at it.