Oil & Fuel MF 135 battery not charging, what to do?

/ MF 135 battery not charging, what to do?
Will try to take the Loader off tomorrow and see if I can find that switch on my model. Need the loader off anyway to troubleshoot and also would like to see how it looks without it.

IMG_0005.jpgIMG_0016.jpgIMG_9970.jpgIMG_9999.jpg

couple more pics and one of the alternator just for good measure :)

/ MF 135 battery not charging, what to do? #34  
Ok so I can see part of what's wrong already. The big white wire coming from the alternator should have a fuse in the holder and then a wire continuing on to the ammeter. The fuse holder looks like it doesn't have anything in it.

/ MF 135 battery not charging, what to do? #35  
Ok so I can see what's wrong already. The big white wire coming from the alternator should have a fuse in the holder and then a wire continuing on to the ammeter. The fuse holder looks like it doesn't have anything in it.

Hats off to you if that is the case. You must have xray vision.

/ MF 135 battery not charging, what to do? #36  
Hats off to you if that is the case. You must have xray vision.

I don't need xray vision. The third picture shows the alternator with a fuse holder attached. Close to the edge of the picture you can see a hole through the fuse holder. If the fuse and the end of the fuse holder were where they should be then you wouldn't be able to look through the hole. But on second thought xray vision is ok with me.

/ MF 135 battery not charging, what to do? #37  
I don't need xray vision. The third picture shows the alternator with a fuse holder attached. Close to the edge of the picture you can see a hole through the fuse holder. If the fuse and the end of the fuse holder were where they should be then you wouldn't be able to look through the hole. But on second thought xray vision is ok with me.

I have the same set-up. Alternator with external regulator.

/ MF 135 battery not charging, what to do? #38  

I see it now, I did not notice that at the edge of the picture.

IMG_0035.jpgIMG_0036.jpg

Now that I know what you all are looking at, here is a better picture of that piece. In the other pic I just attached I found a long red wire dangling down toward the hay there with a blue end piece, those wires are "hot" when I touched it to some metal when I moved it a little.

/ MF 135 battery not charging, what to do? #40  
Well it looks like I was wrong. There is a wire in the fuse holder. Check the fuse in there. To me it looks like someone who is familiar with wiring should go through the tractor and make repairs.