Michelin CrossClimate2

/ Michelin CrossClimate2 #21  
Having a new set of Michelin CrossClimate2s put on wife's Edge ST next Saturday. Everything I've read and watched on these tires is very positive. 60k rating, super in snow/wet. $400 ea. for 21s.

Does anyone have experience with them?

Put same on my SUV last year. Work great in rain and snow. Will prob put them on another SUV when it's time.

good traction. Good wear. Quiet.

/ Michelin CrossClimate2 #22  
I got the Cross Climate2 for my wifes Subaru and for my daughter Jeep
They said they are excelent in the snow, my daughter said there are as good as the dedicated snow tires she had on last winter.
Road noise if same as the old tires, definetly more noise in the rain as the water is being pushed out of grooves in the tires.

/ Michelin CrossClimate2 #23  
   / Michelin CrossClimate2 #24  
Having a new set of Michelin CrossClimate2s put on wife's Edge ST next Saturday. Everything I've read and watched on these tires is very positive. 60k rating, super in snow/wet. $400 ea. for 21s.

Does anyone have experience with them?
I have put them on both my wife's Santa Fe and my outback, almost 2 yrs with them, they are a great tire year round.

/ Michelin CrossClimate2 #25  
Just put a set on my wife’s CX9. We had about 6” of snow after the install. They are an excellent tire in the snow and ice.
The snow is melting now and we have areas of water puddling and they do not hydroplane. Well worth the $1300. My son is going to put a set on his CX5 when Walmart gets his size back in stock.

/ Michelin CrossClimate2 #26  
I switched from Michelin to BFG when I couldn't find an aggressive tread truck tire from Michelin.
I'll check that one out...
Michelin own bfg and uniroyal. You still have a michelin tire.