Momtana 4940C With Turbo

/ Momtana 4940C With Turbo
No, the cycle mower doesn't have a shear pin.
I would contact your local JD dealer and get a breakdown of the gear box and driveline assy. I'm sure if you took it apart you would find the issue.

/ Momtana 4940C With Turbo #32  
I'm probably not explaining this correctly. The concern I have is with the Tractor PTO clutch. Our tractors (being the exact same) have a clutch on the PTO. It's great because it prevents a lot of damage. My concern is whether my clutch is slipping. I am wondering if the clutch only engages when the tractor is running?

Thanks.
Glenn.

/ Momtana 4940C With Turbo #34  
Here is the link to the video of my 4940C showing the turbo and hear it running.
https://youtu.be/7iTcFbO8ctU
I like the way it sounds. Sounds like it's a whole lot more powerful than stock. How many horsepower does Cat say the excavator is. This will give me an idea of what the hp increase over stock is.

/ Momtana 4940C With Turbo
I like the way it sounds. Sounds like it's a whole lot more powerful than stock. How many horsepower does Cat say the excavator is. This will give me an idea of what the hp increase over stock is.
It increased the hp by around 6 hp over stock. The torque difference is very noticeable. It's been a nice improvement over stock performance.