More problems on the 425 Kohler CH25

/ More problems on the 425 Kohler CH25
Looking at more documentation, I can’t see where the “jug” separates from the block…am I missing it?

/ More problems on the 425 Kohler CH25 #102  
Looks like the ch25 does not have removable cylinders

Attachments

• diagram.gif
    diagram.gif
    86.3 KB · Views: 37
   / More problems on the 425 Kohler CH25 #103  
No, it does not have jugs. It's all one block. I typed jug, and immediately edited it to say block, but it was read fairly quickly. :p

No, it does not have jugs. It's all one block. I typed jug, and immediately edited it to say block, but it was read fairly quickly. :p
Ahhhh…I’m with you now…I’m a bit slow—more everyday! LOL

/ More problems on the 425 Kohler CH25 #105  
I guess this means put it back together and see how it goes?

UPDATE: March 27, 2024 FINALLY!

Back together today and nervously gave it a crank. New tank of gas, some Choke, cranked about 5 seconds and Voila! Fired right up. It seems to be “jumping” a little at this low speed. Ran it about a minute and shut it down. During that run period I thought I heard a slight “bang” but nothing changed. I’ll attach a short video of it running. Now going to add more fuel and see if it will do a little work. 😊

For some reason now I can’t seem to attach a video..

Well…no joy. I started it again a little bit later after adding more fresh gas. It started so quick—almost the moment I turned the key! But I shut it off quickly, because I meant to check the oil. (I had just changed the oil with the good stuff before I tore it down. But wanted to check anyway.) After I cut the key and it was dying down, I hear a low pitched kind of whine that matched the motor rpms…😯Looking at the dipstick, it was almost impossible to see, and looked very thin. I’m not sure if I smelled gas in it or not, but I’m going to drain and change anyway before proceeding…