Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once?

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #22  
my NH TC45D (factory loader)does 2 functions at the same time. I thought a boomer was like my tractor

My 1999 Boomer TC33D with factory loader would also lift/curl at the same time....no problem.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #23  
My 1999 Boomer TC33D with factory loader would also lift/curl at the same time....no problem.

Our NH TC40D with NH 16LA Loader (factory loader) does teo functions at teh same time... Use it all the time, especially with the forks to lift pallets & keep them level...

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #24  
Guess I'll have to play more with my M9540 because I have not been able to get mine to do 2 at once. My backhoe, highlift and dozer do it easy, but they are also high flow

My 9540 easily does two at once. Will do three but at a reduced speed.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #25  
On my Massey1742, takes practice to lift and curl at the same time. Really important when using the forks, lifting an expensive quad into the barn loft. Can get a tad hairy at times.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #26  
My little ole BX lifts and curls at the same time. I have heard that is unusual but I take it for granted.

Ron

Yes, my BX does it nice and smooth. My Massey I can do it, I call it feathering but I guess that is what people mean by finding the sweet spot.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #27  
My 2005 NH TC29DA lifts and curls simultaneously w/o any problems.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #28  
My 9540 easily does two at once. Will do three but at a reduced speed.

Guess I'm just going to have to play with it more, and it may just take more movement. Every piece of heavy equipment is so easy to do without even thinking about it, even my little Terramite does it easy, but the tractor is not instinctive

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #29  
Guess I'm just going to have to play with it more, and it may just take more movement. Every piece of heavy equipment is so easy to do without even thinking about it, even my little Terramite does it easy, but the tractor is not instinctive

Mine is very instinctive and accomplished without any thought.

Maybe your cables need adjusted?