Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once?

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #31  
   / Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #32  
My 2400 easily responds to the quadrant position of the joy stick combining tilt and lift. The 6530 will too but it's not as easy to find the sweet spot.....but it does.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #33  
I've had an L3800, a BX2370, and now a BX2380 and they all do it with ease. I really don't even think about it, but it is how I get full heaping scoops of pretty much anything. (BX2370 had joystick next to steering wheel; BX2380 has it on fender near seat. Position of joystick does not matter). Valves and flow determine that.

That said, when using my grapple, I sometimes get frustrated because it will only do 2 of the 3 at any given time (diverter valve instead of true 3rd function). If it would do all 3 simultaneously, I would be slightly more productive. I find myself waiting to open/close the grapple lid until it's positioned where I want it. I'd rather do all 3 at once.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #34  
The normal joystick mode is vertical movement and curl at the same time for loaders.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #35  
My little ole BX lifts and curls at the same time. I have heard that is unusual but I take it for granted.

Ron

My Mahindra eMax 20 doesn't and it's really disappointing. Can't wait for the B2650 to get delivered.....I know it works fine on that.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #36  
To do two functions at once you need either a high flow pump or a second pump. My b8200 with factory loader is slow and really can only do one at a time due to pump flow.

My kh41 micro ex has 3 pumps and can do many functions at once, some times i even use my knees/feet to move levers while my hands are busy.
Not so! It is the type of valve used!!!

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #37  
At the expense of power and speed mabe.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #38  
At the expense of power and speed mabe.

There's always speed and power sacrificed during multiple functions. The debate is if it's possible. That is determined at the valve.

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #39  
Its good if you on the clock or doing repetitive moves but for what I need my loader I really dont care and therefore dont miss it :)

/ Most compact tractor loaders cannot do 2 functions at once? #40  
Guess I'm just going to have to play with it more, and it may just take more movement. Every piece of heavy equipment is so easy to do without even thinking about it, even my little Terramite does it easy, but the tractor is not instinctive

I had a B2601 (Kubota) and it did two functions perfectly - without fail. I bought a new Kiot (New Model) DK4210SE and while it has great lifting capacity and it shows on the loader joystick that it can lift and curl or lower and dump it's not practical. Kubota yes Kioti no - I took it back to the dealer for this very problem (I was really disapointed) and was told oil takes the path of the least resistance (DuuuH). Not a good answer, my Kioti has 17GPM flow but still won't do the two functions very well. I'm sure it's the cheap loader valve design that is the problem. Kubota was just a better valve I believe. I've just learned to live with it :thumbdown: