Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #11  
Re: Most Useful \"Non-implement\" Tractor Accessories

<font color="blue"> they do work great (in fm mode anyway). </font>

I'd have listed those IF the AM reception was even acceptable. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Unfortunately, I bought these because they had AM and the AM has been useless. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #12  

Gary,
I bought them because they had a.m. reception and was quite unhappy when I tried them in a.m. mode. I bought them over a year and a half ago by mail order. They had just come out and weren't available locally. I decided to keep them because the f.m. mode worked great and I knew I would wear them more often than just a regualy pair (I am trying to protect my hearing). Overall I have been happy with them but if anybody else knows of a different brand that actually does work in a.m. mode then please let me know.

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #13  

Living here in sunny (sweltering) Florida, I would definitely say my tractor umbrella. Next best thing to an air conditioned cab!

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #14  

My same experience. My C Crane radio makes up for it though. Peltors FM is good, AM, well, it doesn't get the talk radio I want unless I keep my head in a certain position which is never the direction I need to look. Rat...

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #15  

Well after the morning I had mine would be my "come along".
I started moving snow to get the tractor out of the shed. After moving about 50' I got the blame thing high centered.
I got the "come along" and out she came.
Solo

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #16  

My canopy is my most useful non-implement. It greatly extends the amount of time I can stay out in the sun in the summer. Without it I would be limited to operating my tractor early and late because I sunburn easily. It also helps shield me from rain. It won't keep me from getting wet in a driving rain but is useful when it is drizzly or sprinkling. If nothing else it keeps me dry long enough to come in out of the weather. It also keeps stuff from falling on me when I mow under trees that have low limbs or are full of vines. It'll keep small limbs and branches, leaves, bark and other debris from showering down on me. My canopy is money well spent.

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #17  

Thats why I went with the fender mount radio. Gets good reception, I can hear it in the woods if I'm working off the tractor, and it has a jack to plug in headphones.
I really like them. Ordered them from the Agri Supply catalog.
Nick

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #18  

Chris,

I see you have a TC33D. I have a TC29D. For the money I should have got the 33. Anyway I see you purchased a canopy for yours. I been thinking about that also but would like one where you could make a complete cab out of it. Do they make one that way or do you just have the canopy. I want something more for in the winter to keep the wind off my face. What brand did you get for yours.

Murph

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #19  

For some reason while I was soaking in the "hot tub" I realized my most useful "non-implement" is TBN!

No coubt about it...TBN rules!

/ Most Useful "Non-implement" Tractor Accessories #20  

While browsing through TBN, I realized my most important "non implement" was my hot tub. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Rat...

I just got out! I love it. A glass of wine, stars and I'm good.