mouse deterrant.....winters coming

/ mouse deterrant.....winters coming #52  
Yep ... wonder how long she's been try'n to get that cat off her?

/ mouse deterrant.....winters coming #54  
That cat would frighten a Bobcat. But I truly believe that Mace Canute's post can't be "topped". I'm still laughing. Good job Mace. :laughing::licking:

/ mouse deterrant.....winters coming #55  
Good 'un Mace!

Back on topic. We use dryer sheets in our boats and a car I store. Last year I put a product called "fresh cab" in our boat. It's designed to keep mice out of tractor cabs. People around here swear by it. The price is steep.....but mouse damage is steeper.

Saw another new repellant product (similar to fresh cab) the other day at the hardware store....and it cost less....but I cannot remember the name. :confused:

/ mouse deterrant.....winters coming #56  
Good 'un Mace!

Back on topic. We use dryer sheets in our boats and a car I store. Last year I put a product called "fresh cab" in our boat. It's designed to keep mice out of tractor cabs. People around here swear by it. The price is steep.....but mouse damage is steeper.

Saw another new repellant product (similar to fresh cab) the other day at the hardware store....and it cost less....but I cannot remember the name. :confused:

I have also had very good luck with Fresh Cab and have started using dryer sheets as well. My thoughts are, the sense of smell is very important to animals especially for ones lower in the food chain. Anything that has a strong smell will take that sense away from them and they don't want to stay in the area. It would be like taking our sight or hearing away in a dangerous place where we could be hunted.

/ mouse deterrant.....winters coming #57  
Try the old tried and true

231430d1317241267-mouse-deterrant-winters-coming-4389_2195_huge-cat.jpg

The web named it "Munchkin the Monster Cat", but his real name is Sassy. Sassy burst into Internet famedom via viral email. Although some thought he was a clever Photoshop fakery, it turned out that Sassy was real:

Sassy was born in Virginia, and moved to Canada in 1991 with me. He was a kitten then and after we had him fixed he started getting fat. I never thought anything of it cause he slept so much. His visits to the Blair Animal Hospital did not find any problems with him and could not figure out why he was so fat. He was on diet food for about 8 years. In 1999 he was noted as being 15.9 kilos. in 2001 he was listed as 40 pounds and then lost 8 when he died. He did not eat an excess amount of food and did not eat table scraps. A bite or two of chicken or tuna was his favorite. I miss him very much and often find his picture posted on various web sites.

Neatorama Blog Archive Top 15 Amazingly Fat Cats.

-------------------------------------------------------
Leveling up: Record breaking cats

and here was the worlds heaviest cat Himmy who weighed 46.8lbs.

cat-fat.jpg

/ mouse deterrant.....winters coming #59  
Some of the more expensive baits are single kill with no secondary kills so scavengers eating the dead mice are not killed.

Ken

/ mouse deterrant.....winters coming #60  
I never dreamed the mice or rats would cut and consume the copper wire and insulation. They even ate the silicone sparkplug wires. I did find a few pieces in the leaf nest..i cannot repair the wiring harness as there is only a nub left?From there they ate thru the plastic heater vents and went in to crap all over the seats and keep warm in the cab?