Mowing on slopes maximum angle before tip

/ Mowing on slopes maximum angle before tip #81  
25-26 degrees is about my limit on a MX5100 or my Scag Wildcat ZTR.

I have taken my mini-ex up and down 30 degree slopes but not sideways

/ Mowing on slopes maximum angle before tip #82  
If you read the safety guidelines published by tractors mfgrs. in their customer supplied brochures they recommend just that....back up the grade!

I had a neighborhood teen helping me yesterday and I was teaching him how to operate my equipment. The first thing I did was to get the safety pages out of my owners manual and had him read them.....I do recall seeing the back up for safety picture and verbiage. We had a nice safe day of his learning and us getting the job done....no accidents!
You are trusting, I'm not. I have a very select few that I allow to operate my tractors, implement attached or not. Tractors and implements are expensive are always expensive, especially to fix so I just don't. I let my wife operate them and my hired hand because he shows respect for them, plus being a farm raised person, he knows what is right and what is right and what constitutes abuse and why I don't mine paying him 20 bucks plus an hour. Actually, I pay him close to 30 bucks hourly. Well worth it, not only because he cares and respects my equipment but he always exhibits common sense. Common sense today is a rare commodity, IMO.

/ Mowing on slopes maximum angle before tip #83  
I suspect it is more important than ever to blow off debris because of the heat from these DPF systems, and not to blow it off around where the tractor is stored where it can accumulate and become a fire hazard.
Non issue with me as both mine are T4 interim units, so no EPA mandates except a puff limiter on the pressure side of the turbo's. They have road draft tubes to vent the crankcase emisions and they both smoke a bit when throttling up, especially uinder heavy load.

/ Mowing on slopes maximum angle before tip #84  
Well worth it, not only because he cares and respects my equipment but he always exhibits common sense. Common sense today is a rare commodity, IMO.
If common sense were common, most everyone would have it…