My first attempt at brazing for hydraulic hard-lines

/ My first attempt at brazing for hydraulic hard-lines #31  
I'm not big on seafood; but I can bring you boys a Colorado delicacy called 'Rocky Mountain Oysters' if you'd like to try them.

Well we can try them but don't know if the Lobster will go for them? Them Lobster are fussy eaters you know.:laughing:

/ My first attempt at brazing for hydraulic hard-lines
Well we can try them but don't know if the Lobster will go for them? Them Lobster are fussy eaters you know.:laughing:

I thought lobsters ate anything and everything since they are bottom feeders.

/ My first attempt at brazing for hydraulic hard-lines #33  
I thought lobsters ate anything and everything since they are bottom feeders.

No No No Matt. Don't say that about our lobsters :mad: The only bottom feeders we have over here are our politicians :laughing:

Geez the poor old lobster gets blamed for everything these days :(

/ My first attempt at brazing for hydraulic hard-lines
No No No Matt. Don't say that about our lobsters :mad: The only bottom feeders we have over here are our politicians :laughing:

Geez the poor old lobster gets blamed for everything these days :(

OK, the only live lobsters I see in Colorado are usually in fish tanks at restaurants.

It sounds like your bottom feeding politicians are the same as our bottom feeding politicians.

/ My first attempt at brazing for hydraulic hard-lines #35  
It sounds like your bottom feeding politicians are the same as our bottom feeding politicians.

Isn't "bottom feeding" tacked onto "politician" a bit redundant (Along with several other adjectives I could think of, most with 4-letter bases.)?