My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #21  
This what mine looks like. No holes in Rops. I found that the big golf cart shops wanted the most money for the old tops. Call the smaller places and you'll get the best deal.View attachment 703645
This what mine looks like. No holes in Rops. I found that the big golf cart shops wanted the most money for the old tops. Call the smaller places and you'll get the best deal.View attachment 703645
Hey nice Ford 1920 & install on the canopy:cool:.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #22  
I wonder what shipping would be, might save a few bucks if I could ship one to ya??? Probably pretty expensive though.
This is where I'm at so far on the golf cart roof install & I got to wait for for the harness & extensions & the 4 led lights to come in & a small antenna for the roof that's black & swivels back they are about 3" long & I'll be looking for a radio that that can be left out under the canopy with a built in speaker & just AM-FM :cool:. & now that it is mounted I'm happy with the black & I should be finished with it by next weekend(y).
IMG_20210626_174414.jpg
IMG_20210626_174414.jpg
IMG_20210626_174443.jpg
IMG_20210626_174443.jpg
IMG_20210626_174519.jpg
IMG_20210626_174519.jpg

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #23  
I wonder what shipping would be, might save a few bucks if I could ship one to ya??? Probably pretty expensive though.
Hey 2fs2ns ! My final grand total for everything came out to $346.00 about the same price as one from a M-F dealer & a little cheaper than a brand new one for a golf cart(y)but that's just for a canopy ,I've got a wiring harness & 2 extensions ,4 led lights, antenna,& a AM-FM/ weather radio & also the canopy;)& I think it was good project & a good investment & I came out ahead:cool:because I just did not want a canopy.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #24  
I found a guy local to me in Nor-Cal who has 10 of these ez go canopies for sale at $75 each or $600 for all 10.

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1624808879688.png
    chrome_screenshot_1624808879688.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
   / My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #25  
I found a guy local to me in Nor-Cal who has 10 of these ez go canopies for sale at $75 each or $600 for all 10.
That's what I paid for mine $75.00 & if You know 10 tractor owners You would make $150.00 & at $75.00 a piece it is a good price I saw them for $199.00 a piece on E-bay that Wally World was selling , So you got shop around like anything else & there is a size difference & I went with a club-car because it was larger & all the Ez-Go where smaller but the same price :unsure:.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #26  
Thanks, but I'm not looking to make money on them. Just passing along a deal. (y)

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #27  
Brilliant solution

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #28  
Wonderful ingenuity and repurposing.

I built a four post ROPS for my B20 before they came standard. Current tractors both have four posts. Like the added protection, extra support and hand holds when operating or getting on and off.

Operating in the woods the tops have saved a headache several times.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #29  
That's a nice build. Personally, I like working on my tan when I'm on the tractor.

My buddy came over one time while I was mowing, he said I look like the meme of Putin riding a bear lol.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #30  
That's a nice build. Personally, I like working on my tan when I'm on the tractor.

My buddy came over one time while I was mowing, he said I look like the meme of Putin riding a bear lol.
Thanks! I should be done with it 4th of July weekend :unsure: , I hope if not the following weekend & the last part will be the radio install, Which should be in on the 1st fingers X & I'll try to post some more pictures as I go along & the completion.& the whole project is going faster than what I thought, A week & a half is not bad or 2 weeks even & that's mostly waiting on items to come in ,Because I didn't want to over buy on items I needed & I wanted to use the KISS method:cool:.