My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #31  
I've got the 4 led lights & main harness have come in(y), I'll start the install of the forward center brace where the radio & rocker switch will be attached & also hope to install all 4 led lights front,& rear 7/1/21 weather permitting & I should be able to post pictures fingers X:unsure:.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #32  
I've got the 4 led lights & main harness have come in(y), I'll start the install of the forward center brace where the radio & rocker switch will be attached & also hope to install all 4 led lights front,& rear 7/1/21 weather permitting & I should be able to post pictures fingers X:unsure:.
Everything is in for install & completion of this project(y)! Today was a wash out & this is being done outdoors, & I'm still on schedule for completion(y), I just hope tomorrow the weather holds & it's not:poop: we will see.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #33  
Everything is in for install & completion of this project(y)! Today was a wash out & this is being done outdoors, & I'm still on schedule for completion(y), I just hope tomorrow the weather holds & it's not:poop: we will see.
Got all 4 led lights installed 2 front & 2 rear & radio antenna & forward side braces for center forward bar ,which will hold the radio & rocker switch for main harness, It got to late for pictures & after tomorrow the only thing left to do is the wiring & I'll post pictures tomorrow for those who are following this project.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #34  
Follow the rules guys..... pictures or it didn't happen! :cool:

I actually bought a new golf cart in Florida and asked for the salesman to throw one in so I need more pics on the brackets and light installation.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #35  

I actually bought a new golf cart in Florida and asked for the salesman to throw one in so I need more pics on the brackets and light installation.
I'll be putting pictures out later today! & it will happen:Dlol 4 sure & wiring will be done some other day;).

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #36  

Here are the pictures & the center forward brace I've had for about 12 years, The company I was working for at the time was just going to throw it out & it was going to be use to hold a hand truck in place & it was never used & now I found a purpose for;). The golf top I'm using is a Club-Car 70" long & 45" wide & how You mount it will be based on the design of rops bar & who made the top , the other one is a Ez-Go all the led lights where mounted to existing thin edges on the roof(y)& all that is left is the wiring:cool:.
IMG_20210704_113317.jpg
IMG_20210704_113317.jpg
IMG_20210704_102257.jpg
IMG_20210626_174519.jpg
IMG_20210626_174519.jpg
IMG_20210704_102402.jpg
IMG_20210704_102435.jpg
IMG_20210704_113317.jpg
IMG_20210704_113348.jpg
IMG_20210704_113317.jpg

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #37  
Hope this helps You out some :unsure: The rear braces where mounted to the rops bar where it folds.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #38  
I called around to places that sell golf carts, one was only $20, but they were like 30 mins away. There's a store 5 mins from my that had them for $25. Whole stacks of them... I think they're pull off's when folks upgrade them.

Definitely going to add a fan, maybe a phone mount of some sort.
Have You found a fan yet? & are You still going with a phone mount? I got 3 more days to complete my project & I'm doing the wiring for the led lights 1st & the radio last that was the most expensive part of the whole build, & this radio was the only one I could find with a built in speaker & I do like the weather feature on it .

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #39  
These are great! I added a factory f'glass canopy to my new tractor and it was a three hundred-something dollar option. These look just as nice and even those of you that spent a little more than others saved on my factory canopy.

I do plan to look at golf cart enclosures for a low budget diy soft cab in the winter.

/ My Golf Cart Top -> Tractor Top build #40  
These are great! I added a factory f'glass canopy to my new tractor and it was a three hundred-something dollar option. These look just as nice and even those of you that spent a little more than others saved on my factory canopy.

I do plan to look at golf cart enclosures for a low budget diy soft cab in the winter.
I think the thing I like the most about these is how durable they are,Yet they are light & they will not crack or dent & the cost can't be beat! If I had done the golf cart top only, The install would have been $75.00 & even though I added led lights & a radio & antenna & the wiring harness it cost me a grand total of $357.00 that can't be beat(y).