My new MF GC2310 TLB

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #1  

Cort

Tractor
None yet
Spb1971 recommended that I check out the MF GC2310 since I was getting frustrated with orange dealers and BX22 non-availability. Well, it was dropped off Saturday!

After I drove it to the neighbor's house to show it off, I dug out a ditch and culvert with the BH. I'll post a review after I get some more time behind the wheel. My rear-mount mower and blade should be here this week.

- Cort

Attachments

• 317042-10forWeb.jpg
    317042-10forWeb.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 2,071
   / My new MF GC2310 TLB #3  
Cort,
Nice looking tractor.

Phil

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #4  
Real nice looking tractor !! This is the model that MF came out with to compete directly with Kubotas BX correct??
Tell us more about her...when you can

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #5  
That is a nice tractor. I saw one about a month ago and it is very similar in size to the BX Kubota.

While it probably makes little difference in functionality, I like the dual cylinders on your loader over the single on the BX...

Look forward to hearing more of how you like the new machine... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #6  
Totally awesome!! Looks like one of them Mars buggies!! Bet you're really "diggin" it! Glad to hear the backhoe is working out for ya, I haven't been a fan of small backhoes in the past, but after hearing about your success and JerryG's rock diggin' maybe next year????

HA! Good luck with her! I LOVE my Massey....

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #8  
Cort, Could you post a picture of the backhoe attachment. Prior posts mention that the 3 point linkage stay on with the backhoe. Also are the specs better on ths BH than the BX. Nice setup. I had a MASSEY compact before and was very pleased with it.

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #9  
That is a very nice looking machine! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It has been about nine days since you posted the thread, so how's the new tractor doin? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #10  
Jay, It is a nice looking rig ! The new owner might be so busy playing err.... working with it that he does not have time to respond. Too much grin time /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif