/ My new MF GC2310 TLB
pic 4

Attachments

• 320378-19lowres.jpg
    320378-19lowres.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 472
   / My new MF GC2310 TLB #22  
Cort,

That tractor's a beauty. I was blessed with a pretty good dealer in Cincinnati. No BS, no back and forth -- just straight low pricing, even with the BX22 being in such high demand. Got lucky getting the financing at the end of August too. What are ya' diggin' there? Drain lines? That was my first project. Happy tractorin' to ya!

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #23  
Cool! Thanks for sharing the pics! Sure looks like you're having fun! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #24  
Cort
I see you're in Northern VA.....which Massey dealer did you go to? I'm still in the shopping phase and have not yet gotten to a Massey dealership.

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #25  
found gs 2310 in lancaster , oh,
found gs 2310 in westfield , ny.
found gs 2310 in evens city , pa

I am now looking at this tracktor,
it seems to be every bit as good as the BX 22
and they can be found and they seem to be about
$ 1,000 less then the BX.
I just wih I could look into the crsytal ball and
know which is the best

Doug /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #26  
I think the best tractor is the one that is right for you. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #27  
In NH I was quoted 16,900 for GC2310.

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #28  
The other thing to consider is that the Kubota has a longer warranty than does the MF.

My local dealer sells both MF and Kubota and sets the price of the BX22 and GC2310 pretty close to each other. I have yet to see both on the lot at the same time.

Kelvin

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB
Kevin,

I actually purchased the tractor in SW VA because it gets used "down there" rather than "up here." I bought it from Boone Tractor (www.boonetractor.com) in Bedford (southwest of Lynchburg). They also have a store in Salem (west of Roanoke).

The closest dealer to me up here is in Warrenton, but I didn't even ask them for a price because of a bad experience getting a Kawasaki Mule quote (they quoted me almost $1000 over list and then gave me a "good deal" at list price). I was so happy with the treatment I got from Boone Tractor, there wasn't any reason to give the other guy another chance.

- Cort

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB
I pulled the BH off this weekend and used the 3pt. Counting reading the manual and stopping often to take pictures, it took 22 minutes from start to finish. It should be a 5 minute job from now on.

I'll get pics out on a new thread tonight. I'll put it back on and time it next weekend.