My new MF GC2310 TLB

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB
Sorry, Gents! I was a little overcome by the hurricane that hit VA, etc. Had a couple basement floods and 5 days without power. I'm back online now :)

Well, I got a couple more hours on it last weekend, and the BH performed well digging out the ditch and culvert, even though I'm completely new to tractors and BHs. I'll post a couple more BH/action pics tonight.

The 5' rear mower and blade will finally get delivered this weekend, so I should have pics of those on Monday.

Yes, the 3pt attachment stays on and tucks up behind the BH when the BH goes on. I'll take the BH off this weekend and get pics and a time-to-complete for those that are curious. It looks a little easier than the BX22, but roughly the same idea.

Yes, this machine was built specifically to compete with the BX series. The GC2300 doesn't have the BH and the GC2310 is the TLB version. Massey built everything a little stronger and the machine is a little cheaper. I think the biggest improvements are the increased hydraulic flow and the fact that the 3pt pieces stay on the tractor.

I need to add a winch to the front, but I want to verify it won't invalidate my warranty before I do it.

I know this is one of the first ones out there, so I apologize I'm a little slow putting it through it's paces. I only get to play with it on weekends :-(

I promise to get some more pictures out to everyone. Thanks for the excitement and support! I think this is the first major purchase I've ever made where I didn't have "buyer's remorse" afterward. I don't regret this one bit!

- Cort

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #12  
I have been given a Price of $ 15,900 for a BX22.
Please tell me that the 2310 Cost Less.

Still looking in Ohio.

Doug /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB
I paid $15,552 with a really nice toothbar (worth at least $300). I paid $225 (or $275, can't remember) for a 3-way blade, and $1150 for the 5' rear mower. Massey still has unbelievably great financing. Even with the non-Massey implements added in, it was 2.75% for 5 years. These prices were before tax.

I also took the Massey insurance (less than $300 for 5 years). Couldn't beat it, and it covers the tractor while it's being trailered (unlike if you put it on homeowner's insurance).

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #14  
Cort,
That was 15,552 with the loader and backhoe ? So that means that compared to a BX22 you pretty much get a free backhoe and heftier hydraulics ?

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB
Correct. $15,552 (plus tax) for the tractor, FEL, BH, and toothbar. Your quote for the BX22 also included the BH I'm sure, since it's sold with the loader and backhoe. The BX22 is a "TLB" (tractor-loader-backhoe) just like the Massey GC2310.

So, the GC2310 has slightly better stats, better hydraulics, an easier 3pt/BH setup, and costs a bit less money.

I was so happy with the treatment I received from the MF dealer, I didn't even shop around. That was the only quote I got on the GC2310 and I bought the machine.

- Cort

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB #16  
I paid $16,500 for my BX22 with a Woods toothbar, 60" MMM (with mulch kit) and 4 way loader valve -- also got 0% over 3 years. Sounds like these machines are pretty comparably priced, but sheesh! They're impossible to find! Now.... about those GC2310 pics ..... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB
That sure beats what I was getting quoted: $15,900 BX22, $1600 MMM, $300 toothbar, plus unknown $ for 4-way and mulch kit. I was already at $17,800. What chased me away from the BX22 was the treatment I was getting from the couple of dealers that actually had one.

I followed the advice of the TBN community and started over by picking the DEALER first. They just happened to sell Massey. I don't regret the switch one bit.

- Cort

/ My new MF GC2310 TLB
New pics! I'll get better BH pics this weekend when it comes off.

Attachments

• 320373-12lowres.jpg
    320373-12lowres.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 571
   / My new MF GC2310 TLB
pic 2

Attachments

• 320375-16lowres.jpg
    320375-16lowres.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 542
   / My new MF GC2310 TLB
pic 3