My tractor saga or education is expensive

/ My tractor saga or education is expensive #21  
That’s not too bad. You went from a BX to a B.
I was expecting another story like the guy that said his B was too small, so he traded it in on a new M7.

BX_ to BX25 to B to Bcab to BX2680 to B2601

/ My tractor saga or education is expensive #22  
People seldom wish they had purchased a smaller tractor.

/ My tractor saga or education is expensive #23  
   / My tractor saga or education is expensive #24  
I'm not so good at parting ways with equipment. So I just get another tractor when the need comes up.

So far, that has worked out well. But last week, with winter coming, there sure was a lot of tractor commotion in the yard, with all the plows and wheel chains and blowers to check out mount up and get ready ;-)

/ My tractor saga or education is expensive #25  
That lineup in battle gear would be a nice pic to share.

/ My tractor saga or education is expensive
If I did it right the pictures will appear. I got my B 2601 today and have already done some enhancement. As part of the trade in deal the excellent seat on the BX 2680 was transferred to the B2601. Additionally I had the downdraft fan and the work lights transferred. I have added mirrors and the step that is available for the B2650 which is an easy mod as the bolt holes are already on the B2601. I have chain hooks on the quick detach front loader and a spinner knob on the steering wheel. I saved my customized ballot box and it rides on the back. Next addition, being a pilot is the loader control arm will have a aircraft stick grip installed by me tomorrow to replace the round knob.

Other additions are in the works

Attachments

• IMG_2115.jpg
    IMG_2115.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2119.jpg
    IMG_2119.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2117.jpg
    IMG_2117.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2118.jpg
    IMG_2118.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2116.jpg
    IMG_2116.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 93
   / My tractor saga or education is expensive #27  
I had not seen a canopy fan before. How doi you like it?

/ My tractor saga or education is expensive
I have one on my Zero turn mower also. provides some cool air on my head but also does a good job of keeping the dust created when mowing off me