My twisted sense of humor-what's yours?

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #31  
I always got a chuckle from The Wizard Of Id. One of my favourites was when the arms salesman made his pitch to Rodney:
"Can I interest you in some arrow-proof armour?"
Says Sir Rodney: "You sold us some last year!"
"OK then, how about some armour-piercing arrows."

And talking of twists, reversing statistics can be revealing. eg: (hypopthetical stat) - 20% of traffic accidents are caused by drunk drivers! Twist it, and: 80% of traffic accidents are caused by sober drivers!

Sometimes this puts an interesting perspective on things!

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #32  
This video of Eddie Murphy is funny in so many ways; and it is a testimony to his talent. And yeah, it's twisted when you think about it.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #33  
Aw, gee, fellers. I always thought it takes a good thread to get hijacked; other wise they just peter out and die.

Would like to see how the harmonica thing works...I can only imagine the look on someone's face! :)
The harmonica prank works "most excellant"(LOL), just need to place it where there is nothing blocking the air flow in front of it.
One of my friends asked me if I did something to his truck to cause this noise, even rode around with him to help with a diagnosis. Told him it sounds like the harmonica prank that was played on me once. Been blamed for it ever since. hehehe!

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #34  
The harmonica prank works "most excellant"(LOL), just need to place it where there is nothing blocking the air flow in front of it.
One of my friends asked me if I did something to his truck to cause this noise, even rode around with him to help with a diagnosis. Told him it sounds like the harmonica prank that was played on me once. Been blamed for it ever since. hehehe!
How do you attach it? NOT that I would try such a stunt.

A coworker once punched holes in the top of a can of sardines and wired it to somebody's exhaust after they had a disagreement. I never did hear how that worked out.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours?
How do you attach it? NOT that I would try such a stunt.

A coworker once punched holes in the top of a can of sardines and wired it to somebody's exhaust after they had a disagreement. I never did hear how that worked out.
zip ties, duct tape just whatever fits the location.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #36  
Years ago a friend was a heavy drinker, lived in an apartment. While he was out I changed every light bulb in his place with a flash bulb. Another photographer friend gave me a case, they looked like standard bulb screw in base but blue...looked like steel wool inside.
He comes home drunk 2am, every light "pow!" flash went off. I even replaced one in fridge, holding switch as I shut door.
I put one of those exhaust whistles in his '63 Nova 6 cyl., he loved it.
I went with him to his favorite hang out "The Celler", in basement of this place. They were crowded, a Saturday night, so I went to back setting off a couple stink bombs. "We better go" I said. Leaving I latched door shut and flipped breaker box off (lights out)...you should of heard drunks banging on door!
Two twisted funnies I thought of.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #37  
Years ago a friend was a heavy drinker, lived in an apartment. While he was out I changed every light bulb in his place with a flash bulb. Another photographer friend gave me a case, they looked like standard bulb screw in base but blue...looked like steel wool inside.
I have a childhood friend where we've had a long-running gag. It started when we first started hanging out, probably in Jr. High. He had a reading lamp next to his bed. When I'd come to visit, I'd unscrew the bulb just enough so it didn't work. Took him 3 or 4 times before he figured out what happened. Not that we see each other much anymore (we live 1500 or so mi. apart), but when one visits the other we still do the bulb trick.
What I do not find funny are the "Funniest videos", especially those of people falling, wrecking their bicycles and such. People hurting themselves is not funny to me...unless, of course, your name is Wylie Coyote. :)
I'm with you on that. Fail Army is another show that's more or less the same. Particularly offensive are mean tricks done to a pet or a child to make them fall off something, etc.

Maybe a bit off-topic, but I've got one trick up my sleeve that I won't even likely be there to observe. Kind of inspired by "Storage Wars", where there seem to be a lot of locked safes, etc. that are either empty or contain nothing but junk.
I'm thinking of taking a small safe, lockable toolbox or something similar and stashing it my attic for a future owner to find. In it will be a bunch of worthless stuff...maybe a rusty screwdriver, a bunch of pens that don't write, a used-up tube of toothpaste, a random key, etc. Hopefully I'll be able to watch from the great beyond and have a good laugh.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #38  
I went with him to his favorite hang out "The Celler", in basement of this place. They were crowded, a Saturday night, so I went to back setting off a couple stink bombs. "We better go" I said. Leaving I latched door shut and flipped breaker box off (lights out)...you should of heard drunks banging on door!
emoji1787.png

Did you think ahead about the possible consequences of your actions? Was anyone injured? Was anyone killed? It is possible you know. In a crowd situation when panic ensues and with many if not most of the patrons intoxicated, the possibility of injury or even death from the crush of the crowd is exacerbated.

We have seen 9 dead just a few days ago from crowd crush at a concert. Let alone in a locked space with no lights. You thought of everything, including locking the door and turning off the lights. And you thought that was funny? What makes it funny? The fact so many were intoxicated, does that make it funny? Does it make them "deserve" their fate?

You should pray to God every day that no one was hurt, hopefully no one was. You sir committed a criminal act and should have been arrested and jailed for your act if found guilty. And apparently you are guilty, as you are on this forum relating this story. I have never understood the "practical joke" I have never understood the "pleasure" that some people derive from doing these things to other people.

Schadenfreude is a compound of the German nouns Schaden, meaning "damage" or "harm," and Freude, meaning "joy," so it makes sense that schadenfreude means joy over some harm or misfortune suffered by another.

If I had done such a thing, I would ask for forgiveness and I sure would not mention it in an open forum.

Having a laugh. isn't that a wonderful thing? But having a laugh at the expense of someone else is sick and twisted.

/ My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #39  
Phew!
Good thing I didn't tell the REALLY sick and twisted things I, friends & brother did! Don't want you having a stroke!
I liked your reply!
"kein Betrunkener ist zu Schaden gekommen"

Last edited:
   / My twisted sense of humor-what's yours? #40