My wife torments me

/ My wife torments me #13  
Wifes are like customers. they are always right ( to there face).

E/S

/ My wife torments me #14  
Ya'll just must be doing something wrong ... around here I just don't ask...the other day when she came to the barn, her comment was WOW ... I didn't realize we owned so much equipment, I kindly reminded her that WE don't!!

/ My wife torments me #15  
My wife got me a gun safe for Christmas this year. My father was admiring it on Christmas day, and asked "how many guns will it hold"? My wife said "ten, but he only has three, so there'll be plenty of room". What my wife doesn't know is that I own 6 guns. She has been looking at them all year long, and she watched me put them all in the safe! Not a word was said.

I'm pretty sure that if I got a new MX5100 without a cab, that she wouldn't even notice, except it might be a little tighter in the garage. I'll just tell her she is getting worse at parking the car. (she sure isn't getting better).

/ My wife torments me #16  
Just as long as it makes the little lady happy...;)

Don

/ My wife torments me #17  
I gave up on asking my wife and just went ahead and got one. She repaid it by going and getting herself a new diamond earring "courtesy of me". Guess that was a fair trade. :D

/ My wife torments me #18  
I have been married for 46 yrs. I am here to say you will be much happier if you come to realize your wife is right........:)

She is looking over your shoulder, isn' she?