My wife torments me

/ My wife torments me #21  
The "Starter" wife never had an opinion or suggestion during the discussions about purchases. But she sure offered her objections after the fact. I hated that.

Fortunately the current wife isn't like that and will actually suggest a purchase. I try to not pressure her, just drop hints and wait for the light to come on. Brin, I too am truly blessed. :)

/ My wife torments me #22  
I try never to do things that I will hear about later and later and later and later.....

/ My wife torments me #23  
Well, I bought my BX2660 and toys to go on it, and then went home and sat the wife down at the kitchen table. I told her what I did:eek:, twenty minutes later, when I regained conciousness:eek:, she proceeded to "educate" me that I made a very, very, very bad descision:mad:. BUT, I do have my tractor! When my birthday came around, she even bought me the 60" MMM for it:D. So things worked out in the end. Now I just have to figure out how she puts me down for twenty minutes at a time:rolleyes:. I swear, I never see it coming!!!

/ My wife torments me #24  
Now I just have to figure out how she puts me down for twenty minutes at a time:rolleyes:. I swear, I never see it coming!!!

Next time when you come to........ go look in the miror. You will see the word 'Griswold' backward on your forehead :)eek::eek::eek:). She clocked you with a cast iron frying pan. My wife does the same......... the method has been handed down by her mother, and her mother before her.

/ My wife torments me #25  
A mini Ex. is a really nice tool when you have a job for it but unless your into some kind of business that requires one you will run out of things to do with it fast. They are way faster than a backhoe but not nearly as practical. Get the tractor/BH.

/ My wife torments me #26  
A mini Ex. is a really nice tool when you have a job for it but unless your into some kind of business that requires one you will run out of things to do with it fast. They are way faster than a backhoe but not nearly as practical. Get the tractor/BH.

I agree - you can rent one for a couple days or a week if you need that kind of capacity and maneuverability. It's a machine for a business. With the money you will save on one of those pricey things you can outfit your new tractor with all kinds of exotic toys, like maybe a hydraulic grapple for the loader.

/ My wife torments me #28  
When the wife says "go ahead", that is not permission, it is a dare. Don't do it! :)
My wife can't stand to watch me himm and haw about a major putchase. I'll do that for a year while I think it over. She just loves to shop, so my sort of behavior makes no sense to her. After a while she finally makes me go buy what ever it is so we can move on with our lives. :)

/ My wife torments me #30  
Next time when you come to........ go look in the miror. You will see the word 'Griswold' backward on your forehead :)eek::eek::eek:). She clocked you with a cast iron frying pan. My wife does the same......... the method has been handed down by her mother, and her mother before her.

No wonder I smell bacon grease every time she does it:rolleyes:.