napa oil filters

/ napa oil filters #31  
I have changed the trans filter, I live in Battle Ground, WA. I called the local dealer to see if they stocked the filters said they were out of them and would order some. Called them today asked if they had gotten any, there reply was I have no idea. Kind of frustrating dealing with someone that acts like you are bothering them because you want to give them your business. NAPA catalogs do not have a cross for the factory filter however Hastings does, crossed that to a Baldwin, Fram, and NAPA. As I said earlier this tractor runs fine for the first hour or two, then runs fine going down hill or on flat ground but won't go up a moderate incline after that. When it is cold it will go any where I want to go.

/ napa oil filters #32  
Hello unhappy, what is the name of your dealer? why didnt you bring the tractor back to the dealer after you changed the filter?

/ napa oil filters #34  
Let me get this straight...You bought 2 NAPA's, cut one open along with the old Kioti filter for comparison, then put the other NAPA on the tractor. So your $11 filter cost $22. Even with cutting the thing open, there is still no way to know if the flow rate is more or less than the original without testing both filters head to head.
And you tractor still dosen't work,....... so let the DEALER fix it!

/ napa oil filters #36  
No I have not need to order one. Do these tractors come from the factory with hyd fluid in them or is installed by the dealer? Could it possibly be the wrong hyd fluid??????

/ napa oil filters #37  
Filled at factory, if you are having HST problems and a possible filter issue is suspected it would be advised to change the HST filter as the Trans filter may not make any improvements. However if you were my customer I would want to see your unit in order to check the charge pressure of your HST and see if it is within spec, but that is just how I would handle it.

/ napa oil filters #38  
Too bad you aren't my dealer as least you would ask to see the tractor instead of finding ways not to work on it.

/ napa oil filters #39  
Did I say I bought 2 filters? No!!! get down off your high horse and stop making assumpsions.

/ napa oil filters #40  
I was just wondering, now that you have changed the filter and I assume your still having the problem, what does the dealer say? I have around 30 hrs on my ck25 and I would be more than a little upset if my dealer didn't want to try to fix the problem? Hopefully it will work out for you.