napa oil filters

/ napa oil filters #41  
I don't think the rest of the country is used to the "level of service" the two dealers Unhappy is speaking of here in WA. Theres a new one in Puyallup but the others are less than stellar.

/ napa oil filters #42  
move on over to southeast kansas and we'll fix'yall right up! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ napa oil filters #43  
Nope...don't own a horse.......... yet. You said "cut them open and compare...i think i'll stick to NAPA". Is there some reason that you don't take the tractor back to the dealer?

RD

/ napa oil filters #44  
Dear UnhappyKioti,

I've been reading this post with some interest as I'm about to buy a CK25. I'm sure you are frustrated by your problems and lack of support from your dealer. But, these are experienced users of your tractor (most any way). So please keep in mind that the people on this forum are just trying to help, and that often things get misunderstood or mixed up a bit. I think you just have to "roll" with some of the comments, especially when they seem to have misintrepreted what has been written. It seems the general concensus is that you've tried some of the obvious things with no success. So, you should DEMAND support from your dealer - kick, scream, picket his parking lot, get an attorney - whatever it takes to get his attention. Continuing to cry sour grapes isn't going to get you the help you need. You have warranty rights and should exercise them.

Tom

/ napa oil filters #45  
Who knows, if you can get your dealer or a dealer to look at it, it could be something small and an easy fix. Then I'm sure it would put a smile on your face to have your tractor back running the way it should. I know every time I get on mine I'm grinning ear to ear. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ napa oil filters #46  
Dealers like Jon DePratt are great and have helped me out...
I have been enlightened on just about anything I asked on various parts of this forum- from tractors and their use to electrical issues to video surveillance installation issues. Great folks all of you!
Kioti is a rising star company so I think there are deals to be had on really well built tractors.
There are a few fumbling dealers here in WA, as evidenced by lack of contribution on this site.
If I were a start up dealer I would most certainly stoke my business by contributing to this forum.
While suggesting such to a local dealer, I got an immediate "the last thing I need is more to do!"
I bought mine based on the fact it appears built extremely ruggedly/ stout, easy to use and powerful. A lot of bang for the buck.

/ napa oil filters #47  
If I were a start up dealer I would most certainly stoke my business by contributing to this forum.

Would this mean advertising or free ride?

Egon

/ napa oil filters #48  
I think what was going through my head was it would be a benefit for a dealer to be replying to posts like some do and making themselves known. I would likely check on advertising costs as well and why wouldn't one? How else are people to know you? It's a free "Who's Who" just replying to or posting.
In our area, or more specifically where I purchased and use my tractor there is one visible Cub Cadet dealer on the way to and fro my rec property. I stopped in there first and got curious as to other brands and tripped upon this site and saw Kioti got a good write up and linked to the dealer off Kioti's website.
Theres a shopper newspaper in that rural area of southwest WA where I use the tractor and was shopping. I suggested to the local dealer for about seven to forty dollars a month he could advertise where out of towners and locals alike (like me) look when they are considering to buy in that area. Pretty cheap advertising I'd think... he quickly informed me he had too much business already. This is the same dealer who doesn't stock oil filters. They are nice folks for sure and maybe have a different business philosophy than I'm used to.

/ napa oil filters #49  
Where is the line drawn between participating and selling?

Big difference to me!

Egon

/ napa oil filters #50  
Egon, Most of the dealers are generally making posts to provide information that is requested on these forums. We don't tend to post "classified ads" about tractors we have coming due on our floorplan and need to move, etc.

Sales are built on relationships, its nice if you can establish one before the sale, and in our moder veb based society, it is done by "mixing and mingling" with the buying public on these forums. Readers are always free to read and disregard posts from dealers. Many of the dealers also pay to advertise here but the real value from dealer members should be the contribution of information. For example, many people may not know that the Kioti filters are so reasonably priced. The motivation of a dealer to offer filters is as much or more for the convienence of the customer more than the few dollars a dealer might make ona mail order for a couple filters (probably loosing money by the time you figure the time it takes to box up, prepare the shipping tickets, invoice, process a credit card payment, etc) From all the Kioti dealers I see on here, (and I hope my own) is to promote the overall satisfaction of Kioti owners and thus improve the brand image and value, not make a couple of internet sales (of course theay are always welcome /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif).