Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ?

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ?
I'm heading over to Kubota dealer this weekend. If all goes well, I'll be coming home with a BX2370 with 60" mower, and FEL.

Thanks for all the advice, opinion, and comments.

Mike

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #42  
JD758 would be my choice if you're not needing loader. Otherwise a JD 1025/1023. Although the ROPS may a issue with the orange trees

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #43  
I should have mentioned that when I bought mine, my dealer told me the drive over deck was a very new thing and he didn't think it was worth the money. I really didn't question him much on it and just took his word for it. He didn't have any in stock.

I'll agree with the others that the JD 1023/1025 look to be very easy with on/off stuff and I know it's a great machine, but in my area, the dealers just don't negotiate much if at all. They end up being the most expensive by a fair amount in this area. The same company owns this whole region as far as JD dealerships.

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #44  
My uncle has a 1023 with the auto connect deck, unbelievable how quick and easy he hooks it up and disconnects. If I remember right pull 2 pins to disconnect and back up, mounting is just drive over and raise it once it connects and ready to mow.

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #45  
H Althought I am a orange fan, green does have a few good options, took a coworker to the Kubota dealer to help him find a BX tractor but ended up at the JD dealer and bought a 1025R with drive over deck that is pretty slick, they gave him a better overall deal and they are matching Kubotas 0% for 60. BTW, get the loader.
JD did have a instant rebate too for $750 off if you got two implements. Deck + loader.
Don't forget about what you'll use for ballast

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #46  
My uncle has a 1023 with the auto connect deck, unbelievable how quick and easy he hooks it up and disconnects. If I remember right pull 2 pins to disconnect and back up, mounting is just drive over and raise it once it connects and ready to mow.
You just move one lever down to take off. To put on it latches into lever and pto automatic