Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ?

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #21  
If you forgoe the loader until later, are you going to get the loader valve now? I think it is more economical to get the valve with the tractor at purchase.

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #22  
I would get the loader now. You will love having it and find uses for it you never thought of before it. Its priceless:)

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #23  
I agree. If there is any way you can swing it get it now

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #24  
   / Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #25  
Agree with the other posters and suspect a package deal will be cheaper too.

The price for the loader later may keep you from getting it, do it know if at all possible. It will save your back and allow you to do things that would be difficult without. It makes up for brute strength and a bunch of able bodies.

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ?
I'm not familiar with the KTAC insurance. I'll look that up - thanks for mentioning it.

Regarding the dealer, there are two Kubota dealers in my area. When I worked for the municipality we dealt with both. They were both nice to deal with and responsive (but this was on State contract purchases for large tractors and batwing mowers). I expect/hope they would be equally responsive on non-commercial sales.

Running through the on-line "build my tractor" tool, there seems to be some options/info missing. For example the "60" Fine-cut deck says in the brochure there is an optional mulching kit, but there is no such option on the build-my-tractor tool. Also, I want the "Easy Drive Over" deck feature, but it doesn't come up as available with the Fine Cut deck. So I'll need to go over these questions with the Dealer.
I'm going to head over this Saturday.

The price for the loader later may keep you from getting it, do it know if at all possible. It will save your back and allow you to do things that would be difficult without. It makes up for brute strength and a bunch of able bodies.

I'm with you on this!
At first I was concerned about losing a lot of clearance in front due to the Loader. I thought I could only remove the bucket when not needed, but now I see in the brochure that the entire Loader implement is removed when not needed (the brochure describes/shows a "4-point mounting system") so I don't need to worry about losing all this clearance when I'm just mowing. This is a big plus.

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #28  
I always remove my loader for mowing, but I have hills. Even so, I'd probably remove it just due to the extra weight. I'm truly amazed at how well this tractor mows.

You should make some new friends that also have BX's or SCUTS, and you can then borrow/swap implements. :)

/ Need advise on buying new Lawn Tractor. Kubota GR or BX, JD, or ? #29  
Yah, get the loader. It will make you more handsome, taller and respected in your neighborhood.