Need help deciding

/ Need help deciding #21  
Having a grapple almost reduces getting on and off the tractor to (a) get on the tractor to run it and (b) get off when you're done. The weight of the grapple will eat into your loader lift capacity. Also, good to have more loader capacity than you expect to use because your future needs may be more than you presently anticipate. I bought a L2501 thinking I was only going to clear out some small saplings. A year later, I find myself cutting some mature trees into sections in order to be able to handle them. Having to do extra chainsaw work doesn't sound like a good idea when you say you are having knee and lower back issues. You've limited your choices between Kioti models, but I'm wondering why you aren't at least considering a Branson 2515H which has pretty impressive loader specs for about $20,900 or so.

/ Need help deciding #22  
I was definitely glad to get a CK3510 WITH the DPF on the exhaust myself. No residual stink and smoke cloud in my unheated garage when starting up, even when it's really cold. When driving forward under load, I can definitely still smell that I am driving a diesel powered machine, so it's nice to know that most of the particulates have been captured. Not certain as I have not directly compared to a 2610, but I presume that makes the engine/exhaust noise a bit lower as well. My 3510 only regens about every ~50 hours, only takes 15 minutes or so. Sometimes I continue working right through it, other times I take a break and let it do it's thing.

Plus the 35 HP is nice for driving uphill in high range, pretty sure a 2610 (or new 2620) cannot do that. And yes, you can turn up the fuel, but then you void warranty right away, emit more particulates like Jeff mentioned, and probably still don't quite get to 35 HP.

/ Need help deciding #23  
You've received a lot of good advice here already, but I'll add one more piece, gained from experience. The best advice I was ever given with regard to tractor/implement purchases and it has served me very, very well over the last 50 years:

Figure out which one you really think you need, then find a way to buy at least the next size up.

I have been sorry for NOT following this advice a couple of times, but I have never regretted following it after those 2 times. I had a Kubota M9000 for 17 years before selling it with the farm at retirement. I thought I couldn't afford it when I purchased it. I found out quickly I couldn't afford to have NOT to purchased it. Never had a single problem with it that I didn't cause myself in those 17 years. The same applies to truck purchases and many other things. Sometimes you might not be able to swing the next larger model, but if you can, you will never regret it.

The second best piece of advice I've received, from the same source:

You can justify anything if you want it bad enough.

Both pieces of advice came from a very wise uncle, who took care of his equipment as well as he took care of his own body. He turned 91 in February and sometimes I think he's in better shape than I am at 69. I could write a small book based on the incredibly good advice he's give me over all those years.

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your new toy.

/ Need help deciding #24  
Kioti is now owned by TYM as is Branson and Bobcat I would go with the 35 HP and for what you are going to do get the standard shift stay away from the HST good luck 🤞

/ Need help deciding #25  
Kioti is now owned by TYM as is Branson and Bobcat I would go with the 35 HP and for what you are going to do get the standard shift stay away from the HST good luck 🤞

/ Need help deciding #26  
My limited experience has taught me that with tractors, HP is really only applicable on the size of implement you're able to run with your PTO. Every tractor I've ever seen has been able to produce enough torque to break traction in any reasonable gear regardless of how its weighted.

My 1983 2wd Ford 1710 with its worn out 770B loader, wheel weights, and weighted tires runs around 4000 lbs. It will drag 2 or 3 16" logs that are 16' long with no problems. I'm only dragging them across level ground. I normally skid them in either 2nd range 3rd gear, or 3rd range 1st gear (12spd geared transmission). I'd estimate that I'm moving around 4 or 5mph. Having said all of that, my F350 (4wd, crew cab, long bed) skids logs out to my trailer a LOT faster than a tractor will so long as the ground isn't too soft.

If you're trying to pull out hung tree, even a 35hp tractor is going to struggle. I've managed to yank them out with my tractor (very hard on the tractor). It's been easier to yank them out with the truck. Best way for me has been to put a 12K winch in the trucks rear receiver and use that to pull them out. I could probably put it and a battery on my 3pt, and chain the loader to a tree, and do the same thing, but its easier for me to use my truck since it skids better anyway and the logging roads on the property can get me to the general area.

As far as lifting logs with a grapple is concerned, I think you're going to struggle to lift a 16" x 30' log with a grapple on a 25hp tractor. You might be able to lift it up, but even if your machine weights 4000 lbs, you're not going to have much traction.

All of this to say, get the heaviest tractor you can with the most 3pt lift capacity and the most loader capacity. If you still have money left in the budget, then buy more HP. :)

/ Need help deciding #28  

KIOTI CK2520 HST

Engine​

Engine Model3H-TH4A
Engine Gross Power34.9 hp (26 kW)
Rated Speed2,600 rpm
No. of Cylinders3
Fuel TypeDiesel
AspirationNatural
Displacement111.4 cu. in. (1,826 cc)
Fuel Tank Capacity9 gal. (34 L)

Transmission​

Transmission TypeHST Transmission
Main GearManual
No. of Travel Speeds - Forward / ReverseInfinite, 3 Range
Min. Travel Speed of Forward w/ Ag @ Engine rated speed0 mph (0 km/h)
Max. Travel Speed of Forward w/ Ag @ Engine rated speed14.88 mph (23.91 km/h)

Power Take-Off (PTO)​

PTO Type TransLive
PTO Power28.9 hp (21.6 kW)
Rear PTO Speeds (1st)540 rpm
Mid PTO Speeds2,000 rpm (Optional)

Brakes and Clutch​

BrakesWet Multi Disc
ClutchDry Single Stage

Dimensions w/ AG Tire​

Length w/ 3-point hitch120.87 in. (3,070 mm)
Width54.5 in. (1,385 mm)
Height from Top of ROPS92.91 in. (2,360 mm)
Wheelbase65.7 in. (1,670 mm)
Ground Clearance13.39 in. (340 mm)
Front Tread Ag Tires - Min48.22 in (1,225 mm)
Rear Tread Ag Tires - Min47.04 in. (1,210 mm)
Min. Turning Radius w/ Brake107.48 in. (2,730 mm)

Hydraulics​

Total Pump Flow11.73 gpm (44.4 L/min)

3-Point Hitch​

Standard CategoryCategory 1
Lift Capacity, 24" aft of hitch1,631 lbs. (740 kg)
Control TypePosition

Weight​

Weight w/ Ag Tires w/ ROPS2,734 lbs. (1,240 kg)
HP looks odd/high

/ Need help deciding #30  
As far as I can find out, Daedong is the Owner of the Kioti brand. Not TYM.
TYM does have Brandson