NEED help !!!! Snow Thrower / Blower

/ NEED help !!!! Snow Thrower / Blower #21  
Wow your 72” blower weighs 145 pounds more than my 72” MK Martin blower, I never realized Inverted blowers were so much heavier but I have never seen one in real life.
The only times mine has ever plugged was because of shearing a pin because of rocks-gravel and it was pretty easy to unplug it.
My tractor is a little bigger than yours the PTO is rated at 44 horse power , if the snow is really wet I have to slow down but that’s very easy with hydrostatic transmission, my blower supposedly requires 35 Horse power.
The biggest issue with my blower is the shoes ain’t worth crap for use on gravel, I’m hoping to fix that somehow this winter.

In your case I agree it seems like you should have a bigger tractor.
You'd think the only difference is the hitch placement. Kinda strange its so much heavier.

For me, I think the best thing is faster fan speed in heavy snow. The tractor doesn't really lug down (unless I come into a deep pile or going to fast). I typically keep my RPMs up a bit faster than 540 pto rpm to help. It just needs to spin faster.

I've only sheered two pins so far (I need some wood to knock on). The first one is what I talked about in the video, where I didn't notice and pugged the entire thing up pretty tight. The second time I noticed right away. It was much less severe and was easy enough to get back up and running.

But I plug quite often, especially blowing wet snow. I'm guessing thats a check in the win column for the regular type snow blowers, is the ease of access for unplugging the chute. I keep a hand scoop shovel, garden trowel thing in my cab during the winter. To shovel out the snow. Accessing the fan from the underside is extremely difficult, so scooping out the snow and slush from the top of the chute is where I spend the majority of the time. A few days ago I plugged up just as I was finishing. I knew the next few days were going to be very warm, so I just left it to melt. 😁

/ NEED help !!!! Snow Thrower / Blower
Well thank you for all the Feedback.....I pulled the trigger on the Woodmaxx SB60.
Thanks again to the forum members.