Needing ring gear bolts for a Iseki TA250

/ Needing ring gear bolts for a Iseki TA250 #31  
Rainbow Distributors Inc.
2009 Homerule Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96819
Phone: (808) 841-6203
Fax: (808) 847-1623
Email: raindist@aol.com

This dealership once sold Iseki and could get parts. Another good source for parts is
Puddingsworld Index. This site list many dealers where you can get parts.

Rainbow Distributors is pricy but at least you can get parts.

Don

/ Needing ring gear bolts for a Iseki TA250 #32  
I got several cans of that same Permatex at an auction last year. It was a race shop/ metal fab business that went under and I bought huge box full of the good quality paints, chemicals, oil, lubricants, etc and that was in the box. That is some good stuff. I have been using it on the dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, both 2 and 4 stoke and not seen a single drop of oil. I really like the can dispenser over the old squeeze tube.

/ Needing ring gear bolts for a Iseki TA250
I got several cans of that same Permatex at an auction last year. It was a race shop/ metal fab business that went under and I bought huge box full of the good quality paints, chemicals, oil, lubricants, etc and that was in the box. That is some good stuff. I have been using it on the dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, both 2 and 4 stoke and not seen a single drop of oil. I really like the can dispenser over the old squeeze tube.

Yep I agree , at first I figured once you used it it was perty much a throw away container , But its really easy to get the stuff that is setup out of the nozzles next time you need to use it then I thought :thumbsup:

/ Needing ring gear bolts for a Iseki TA250 #34  
Hi Bob....are you havin' any luck findin' parts for your front drive ?.....I'm just a bit curious as always....let me know how your makin' out when you have time....take care Ampa <>

/ Needing ring gear bolts for a Iseki TA250 #35  
I think this is a more current address:

1612 Kahai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96819

Email: raindist@hawaiiantel.net

I'm looking for a tie rod end for my TS1610. Waiting on a reply from these guys.

2009 Homerule Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96819
Email: raindist@aol.com

This dealership once sold Iseki and could get parts. Another good source for parts is
Puddingsworld Index. This site list many dealers where you can get parts.

Rainbow Distributors is pricy but at least you can get parts.

Don

/ Needing ring gear bolts for a Iseki TA250
Hi Bob....are you havin' any luck findin' parts for your front drive ?.....I'm just a bit curious as always....let me know how your makin' out when you have time....take care Ampa <>

Howdy Al , Yep I just heard back from someone & I can get the gears from Japan in around 4 weeks , I just need to decide if I want to spend 550 bucks for the hub gear & 165 bucks for the lower small gear & I dont think that includes shipping . :( I,m thinking getting them welded up will be my best option , but I'm using it just like it is to move snow with & its doing just fine so far without the 4WD . :D

I think this is a more current address:

1612 Kahai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96819

Email: raindist@hawaiiantel.net

I'm looking for a tie rod end for my TS1610. Waiting on a reply from these guys.

Thanks for the updated address George :thumbsup: