New 6530 with 511BH makes 3 pt useless!

/ New 6530 with 511BH makes 3 pt useless! #11  
Hey everyone,

First thanks for all the replys. I knew there was a solution! By the way, yes they did give me the telesoping links, just removed the mount points under the rear axle so there is no way to use them!

Believe me, there is no way I am using any 3 pt brush hog or anything the way it is.

After trying my dealer again, and multiple contacts to Mahindra, I finally got ahold of Brenda at 800-877-2286 who initially told me the same thing as my dealer - as in sorry, you are outta luck. She then put me on hold again for several minutes while she spoke to an engineer. Came back - no answer except you need to remove the backhoe to use the 3 point.

I don't know exactly where this is headed, but one thing is for sure. I did not buy a tractor so I can pull my disk and other implements around by horse. I really hope Mahindra resolves this fast as I have fields to prepare!

Thanks again for your input!

Rog
I don't know of any tractor that you can use the BH and 3 point both at the same time.

/ New 6530 with 511BH makes 3 pt useless! #12  
By the way, I spoke to Galen too from the above post, and he thinks not all the parts were installed as he had a similar problem on a different tractor with that 511. He's looking for a parts diagram and is hoping to be able to find a picture I can share with my dealer!

Thanks again Galen!

Rog

Rog,
PM me with your email address and I will send 7 pages of installation instructions for the 511 onto the7520/6520. It shows a sway link EXTENSION installed on the lower links. This may be the missing link(s). No pun intended.:D
I tried to upload all 7 pages of the instructions, but it took forever and never uploaded on my dialup connection. I ever tried to just uploade one page and it never finished the upload.
hugs, Brandi

/ New 6530 with 511BH makes 3 pt useless! #13  
Brandi,
That is exactly what was missing on the one I had a problem with.

/ New 6530 with 511BH makes 3 pt useless!
Brandi - thanks, email is in your PM!

LBrown, it is not my intention of running them simultaneously, but with the frame for the BH installed, the axle mounts for the sway bars are removed, rendering the 3 pt unusable, with the BH removed but the frame for the BH still on the tractor. Not sure if I am making myself clear, but Brandi knows what I mean!

Cheers,
Rog

/ New 6530 with 511BH makes 3 pt useless! #15  
Brandi - thanks, email is in your PM!

LBrown, it is not my intention of running them simultaneously, but with the frame for the BH installed, the axle mounts for the sway bars are removed, rendering the 3 pt unusable, with the BH removed but the frame for the BH still on the tractor. Not sure if I am making myself clear, but Brandi knows what I mean!

Cheers,
Rog
Rog,
I got your PM. An email is on the way with the instructions. It shows a clear photo in the figure of what you need to clear the sub frame. I hope you get it fixed soon!
hugs, Brandi

thanks again Brandi. I don't have it yet, but I'm sure it's what I need.

Best,
Rog

/ New 6530 with 511BH makes 3 pt useless! #17  
Why don't you send Brandi's info to that clueless Dealer....and by the way Brenda, never tell a paying customer that he's SOL....its not becoming...BobG in VA

Everyone,

I sent Brandi's info to Agri-Enterprises in Licking Missouri. Let's see where this goes!

I say the business name just in case someone else is about to buy from them, it is important to know what you are getting yourself into.

Thanks again to all those that have helped. I'll be sure to post results.

Best,
Rog

/ New 6530 with 511BH makes 3 pt useless! #19  
Photos too... :D:D:D

Well folks, I have somewhat of a reply from my dealer.

He wants to come pick up the tractor so he can aid Mahindra in developing new parts for this.

I have to think about this one. On one hand, I finally have an admission there is a problem and an apparent willingness to fix it. On the other hand, who knows how long this will take, and I will be without my BH or FEL (both of which I use weekly) for who knows how long.

Hmmm. Pickle! Galen, does this make sense to you? Would Mahindra need my tractor to develop these parts, or wouldn't they have their own? Would you ask one of your customers for the tractor back in this situation?

I'll be at the farm this weekend and provide pics as asked next week.

Cheers,

Rog