New addtion to the family

/ New addtion to the family
I mentioned a canopy because summers are hot where he lives... it didn't make the cut.

Also no on the bucket hooks... I have them on mine and forgot to mention it to him.

No Ballast... had the rear tires foam filled on my BX... simply tired of flats on days I had for tractor time... plus more stable with lower center of gravity.

Post hole digger was on the list and I said he could use my Landpride if needed.

He's got lots of plans for his new to him 65 acres...

65 acres!!! Lucky dog. I can't wait to get more land. The hooks ($300) and canopy ($500) are easy too put on later. I will be getting more attachments as I can afford them. I hesitated on getting the backhoe too, until I thought about how much I will need it(and it is awesome)

Congratulations on your new tractor, it sure sounds like you got the full package and will use every bit of it.:thumbsup:
Thanks TripleR! Not many people seem to understand why I am so excited about getting a tractor, but then again they have never been around a farm. I'm glad to have all you guys on here as a support group! :) I feel like I am joining an elite group of folks that get it done.

/ New addtion to the family #23  
65 acres!!! Lucky dog. I can't wait to get more land. The hooks ($300) and canopy ($500) are easy too put on later. I will be getting more attachments as I can afford them. I hesitated on getting the backhoe too, until I thought about how much I will need it(and it is awesome)

Yep... they are going from a 6,000 square foot city lot to 65 acres... very excited for them.

The place has a 130 year old barn and some outbuildings plus what's left of an old Christmas Tree farm.

He went back and forth on the Backhoe and finally decided he would regret it later... started looking at the BX25D and did my best to get him to consider an L

I might have to add hooks for him later.

What I really need to do is get my Backhoe up to Olympia... really miss not having a tractor when I'm working a projects around the homestead.

Bought my Kubota 10 years ago next month and have only good things to say about it!

I'm sure it will amaze you at what it can do... just be safe!

/ New addtion to the family #24  
Congrats on the Tractor Captain, you sure its 300.00 for hooks?

/ New addtion to the family #25  
I meant to go pick up some extra gas cans(green if possible) and get diesel tonight.
I always thought "red=gas, yellow=diesel, green=water". Is that just me?

water.jpg
Picture is small, but can is embossed 'water'

Congrats on the Tractor Captain, you sure its 300.00 for hooks?
Hi Murp! I have seen alot of posts from you. I am honored. Yeah...I should have called BS on that part, but I am too anxious/excited. I am happy with the overall deal compared to other quotes I had.

I could be wrong...I was just going of what a buddy of mine told me.

/ New addtion to the family #28  
Hi Murp! I have seen alot of posts from you. I am honored. Yeah...I should have called BS on that part, but I am too anxious/excited. I am happy with the overall deal compared to other quotes I had.

Can you weld?