New addtion to the family

/ New addtion to the family #33  
I could have/should argued it, but this dealer was coming in $3K under everyone else that quoted me up here.

Then enjoy and don't worry about it. Sorry I brought it up. Heeping nice machine you bought!

/ New addtion to the family
Then enjoy and don't worry about it. Sorry I brought it up. Heeping nice machine you bought!

No worries Murph. You got a good point. I just got ahead of myself when I bought it and pulled the trigger. I'll tell what is really getting to me now - The tractor was supposed to be here at 3 and now it is 4:45. I've even been standing out by the road seeing if I can spot the truck pulling it...pitiful I know. Hope I don't have to wait another day because their driver is running behind.

/ New addtion to the family #35  
No worries Murph. You got a good point. I just got ahead of myself when I bought it and pulled the trigger. I'll tell what is really getting to me now - The tractor was supposed to be here at 3 and now it is 4:45. I've even been standing out by the road seeing if I can spot the truck pulling it...pitiful I know. Hope I don't have to wait another day because their driver is running behind.

Did you at least get the Owners Manual to read????

/ New addtion to the family #36  
I bought front Issaquah as well. Technically not the cheapest, but the cheapest dealer (Everett) couldn't or wouldn't write down exactly what the quote was for. And Issaquah is closest to my house (eastside)

Their normal delivery driver was late getting. to me too. However between traffic, a ferry ride &that he called me to tell me he'd be late, I was not unhappy about it. And that he spent another 2 hours or so going over everything, answering questions. Seemed like an old-timer with a lot of experience.

Did you at least get the Owners Manual to read????

I was about to reply and the driver pulled up right at 5. He went over everything with me. Luckily, the rain stopped so I got to play with it for about an hour...I am going to have to do some learning on that backhoe. I just got it parked in the barn and it started pouring again. I'll read over the manuals tonight. I am taking a vacation day tomorrow and the weather is supposed to be decent. I'm looking forward to a great weekend!

I bought front Issaquah as well. Technically not the cheapest, but the cheapest dealer (Everett) couldn't or wouldn't write down exactly what the quote was for. And Issaquah is closest to my house (eastside)

Hey Smash. Glad to hear from so many people in WA! Sounds like the driver I had...named Ken and a great guy. He was honest about ways to save some money. I'm just happy it made it today because I have tomorrow off just to play around with my new toy! Have you been happy with the service(maintenance) from Issaquah? I forgot to ask if they do on site oil changes and the like instead of hauling it back to the dealer. I plan on doing it myself later, but want to make sure I learn know what I'm doing first.

/ New addtion to the family #39  
With 29.9 hours on my tractor, I'm not too familiar with their maintainance. I'm planning on doing my own maintenance, as just travel costs to and from Whidbey island will be around $200 (half of that is just ferry fare)

I was impressed with the telephone support and follow up. There is a minor issue with the stabilizer valve, that they spent a faair bit of time and energy in closing down on.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with issaquah, and would do business with them again. And if I can find a deal on a BX, might do so sooner.

Weather is supposed to be nice tommorow, but pour down saturday and Sunday. Have fun to.morow, but be prepared to deal with the mud.

/ New addtion to the family #40  
With 29.9 hours on my tractor, I'm not too familiar with their maintainance. I'm planning on doing my own maintenance, as just travel costs to and from Whidbey island will be around $200 (half of that is just ferry fare)

Island Tractor is a prominent member on TBN. I see he has a counterpart now. But I think he is on the opposite coast.