New Delivery :)

/ New Delivery :) #11  
Congratulations on the new delivery, Clarkie. Looks like you have a wonderful place there to use your tractor, and also someone to be a mentor to along with it. I'd say life is pretty good right now. I wish you many happy days with the new tractor.

Sassafraspete

/ New Delivery :) #12  
Congrats on the delivery!
What are your plans for her?
What other tractors did you consider?
It looks like your dog is even excited about it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Delivery :) #13  
You are going to love that tractor and the c-50hl loader is really impressive.

One part of our land has some rock on it that I have been lifting out. It is like lifting out icebergs. You see a little corner of the rock sticking above the ground, get a good hold on it and a huge rock appears. My wife and I could not believe the size of some of the rocks this tractor will lift out. But the kids enjoy climbing in and out of the holes left behind, cheap entertainment. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enjoy the new workhorse.

/ New Delivery :)
thanks for sharing in the fun everyone /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

we have a small horse farm with a 3/4 mile long driveway up here in the great white north. will be using new toy for cutting pasture, grading driveway (last evenings entertainment) snow blowing, and light loader work, mostly moving manure around.

looked @ massey, nh, jd, & kubota. at 40 pto hp, no one was even close to the price i paid for Zetor (Century).

like others whom i have read on this forum, the more i read brochures, (and i read them over and over and over again) the more impressed i was with Zetor (Century's) standard features and huge weight advantage.

my local dealer is 1/2 mile up the road and is a real solid guy, so that certainly helps.

Zetor (Century) is new to canada, so testimonials i read on this forum were vital to my final decision.

clarkie

p.s. i am loving this C 50 HL FEL. what a difference the whole unit is from my old MF 135.

/ New Delivery :) #15  
that's amazing! I was replacing an old MF135 too.
That's just too funny.

Well, good luck with yours, I love mine.

anthony

/ New Delivery :) #16  
Clarkie

I also have a new 3/4 mile drive to our new house site.
I just got a Century 3045 TLB and it is the perfect size for maintaing the road. I'm cleaning up a few slips along our hillsides and am going to "try" and dig our daylight basement. Next purchase may be a dumptruck if I can convince the wife that it's a necessity /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
The value of the Zetor line is by far the best around. I'm glad I looked at all the other brands because now I know for certain that this purchase was the best one to be had.

eric

/ New Delivery :)
ahhhh...thank you...would have liked a backhoe, but just do not have enough projects to justify it.

digging out the basement sounds like fun though. good luck on the new house herdfan, let us know how you make out /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

clarkie

/ New Delivery :) #20  
Bird is faster than I am today! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I spent some time playing in the mud scooping some mudslides onto a trailer and then pushing the muck off at the dumpsite about 1000 feet <font color="red"> up </font> a 6-7% grade.
Gonna go check out some old (and hopefully cheap) dumptrucks to speed things along a bit.
Anybody have any suggestions - thinking of a 1 ton and would prefer 4WD? Diesel v/s gas?
(Sorry I'm taking a detour on your original post, clarkie, but inquiring minds want to know /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif)